Browner suspended a year for non-PED drug abuse per ESPN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndnchapathi69

Reaction score
TorontoHawk":2h1mu20w said:
Did he not say he was innocent last year and then pulled his appeal? He is done as a Hawk.

He did say he was innocent last year, but he dropped the appeal because it was more important for him to be there in the playoffs. Shame on you guys criticizing browner when it isnt even official yet... He deserves atleast that much

Exittium

Reaction score
Lol so now, they speculating that we'll have Tru , windfield, and perrish cox to work out and replace thurmond and BB... the stupidity is just astonishing right now... its reaching whole new heights... "TOO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!"

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
ndnchapathi69":fcvwuvst said:
TorontoHawk":fcvwuvst said:
Did he not say he was innocent last year and then pulled his appeal? He is done as a Hawk.

He did say he was innocent last year, but he dropped the appeal because it was more important for him to be there in the playoffs. Shame on you guys criticizing browner when it isnt even official yet... He deserves atleast that much

If he is innocent then I am an ass, if not cut him.

HawkWow

Reaction score
ndnchapathi69":aooycayt said:
TorontoHawk":aooycayt said:

9er fan or not, the same should be said for Silver. IF he's telling the truth, he's doing his job, and possibly doing it well. Slander and liable are extremely hard to prove, depending on the wording in the story. If he's added the built in disclaimer "sources tell me...." there is nothing slanderous in reporting the story, IF he can, and will, provide his source.

WOW...ESPN say's it's a 1 year suspension. Adios and Aloha BB. F*&^tard.

KK84

Reaction score
Holy crap. He's being suspended for a year for non ped violation according to schefter on espn.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
ESPN just reported its a YEAR LONG BAN for Brandon Browner.

Sucks, so selfish.

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
Everybody now:

I smoke two joints in the morning
I smoke two joints at night
I smoke two joints in the afternoon-
It makes me feel alright
I smoke two joints in time of peace
And two in time of war
I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints
And then I smoke two more

bigtrain21

Reaction score
I heard it too. He said one year.

So it has gone from 8 to 4 and now a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.