Browner suspended a year for non-PED drug abuse per ESPN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
bestfightstory":vcn0eoy9 said:
I still find it hilarious that Browner was morally outraged about the slightly inaccurate initial NFL report.

I was just about to post that. I love how he went to Twitter right away to make sure he cleared up that he was NOT being suspended for PED use. What a putz.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
bestfightstory":1h3d6v1b said:
I still find it hilarious that Browner was morally outraged about the slightly inaccurate initial NFL report.

Yeah. Ridiculous.

I'm done with the dude. Have always thought he was a bit of a dummy. Plus he's old. Peace out. Enjoy the ganja.

MANUNITED23

Reaction score
After the season is over, regardless of superbowl win or not Paul Allen needs to seriously consider Pete's future as Seahawks head coach . These kind of things been happening for way too long and way too often under his leadership.

And the hate starts now....

Greenhell

Reaction score
bestfightstory":288nf01m said:

Browner's a dum dum that's why.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
bestfightstory":kmx8l7ew said:

Grasping at straws.
I'm not really mad about them smoking. I'm mad about them being so dumb about it. I hope this is the end of it. Sounds like the NFL has a hard on for these guys. Sherman had better watch himself.

chris98251

Reaction score
Thats like saying I didn't drink 10 beers and get a DUI, I drank 5 drinks instead.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Teqneek":2rwmj4co said:
Apparently Pot.. but to be suspended for a year means he would have been caught three times now.

He's physical yes... He's tall yes... Hes slower than shot and benefited from having Sherman on his other side.. I personally wont miss him. I say get rid of thurmonds ass as well.

I like MJ as much as the next person, but when you have a silver damn platter in front of you piled high with money and a future, you dont put it in the trash and empty out your Zip of Primo... I forgive mistakes.. these two are not mistakes, they are ignorant.

Browners one of the fastest CB's in the league, what he lacks is agility.

As for the main point of all this, I don't understand why there is so much freaking over reaction, should we not allow Walter Thurmond to come back because he made a mistake?

Sure I'd like to take drugs out of the game as much as anyone but it is what it is, just gotta be smart about things.

As for Browner, i can't even imagine, so close to a contract. Oh well it makes it easier for the Seahawks now.

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
MANUNITED23":17end2o3 said:
After the season is over, regardless of superbowl win or not Paul Allen needs to seriously consider Pete's future as Seahawks head coach . These kind of things been happening for way too long and way too often under his leadership.

Don't be stupid. Pete built all of this. Again don't be stupid.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
MANUNITED23":28y8b5lf said:

Yeah, I'll start it. We wouldn't be bitching nearly as much about it if we were 3-8 right now.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
chris98251":3vl4jax2 said:
Thats like saying I didn't drink 10 beers and get a DUI, I drank 5 drinks instead.

No its like saying

"I didn't cheat, I smoked pot."

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
MANUNITED23":23g2rirv said:

Disagree with you. But a discussion with Pete about what he is going to do to set better rules for these guys should take place.

hoxrox

Reaction score
bestfightstory":3rjl3jyj said:

We'll PEDs implies cheating. Weed just means partying with the boys.

Both still dumb moves by NFL players.

McGruff

Reaction score
Brandon needs to get himself balanced out. One year he's busted for a stimulant, the next he's busted for a depressant.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
MANUNITED23":480fxeig said:

They're all adults it's not Pete's job to do that he's a head coach not a counselor. You make your own choices and suffer the consequences good or bad.

It's ridiculous to even say this about Pete but, because of all the over reaction I'll let it slide.

andyh64000

Reaction score
When was he suspended for 4 games? I thought a year was for the second suspension.

They are stupid (Browner and Thurmond) but the NFL should ban Alcohol if they are also going to ban pot in states where it is legal.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
MANUNITED23":1kzehgkf said:

Yes, Tim Ruskell. Isspoff

KK84

Reaction score
MANUNITED23":2w8bg32o said:

Absolutely. Let's fire the coach that turned a 5-11 team into 10-1 and a Super Bowl contender within 4 years. The coach that found, targeted, and acquired the future of the franchise and potentially the greatest qb in team history. The coach that made us the scariest defense in the league the last couple years. The coach that does a ridiculous amount of charity and community work. Let's fire him because a couple of ignorant dingleberries on his team smoked pot and got caught. The stupidity in some of these POSTS is astounding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts