Broncos @ Dolphins

toffee

Reaction score
Playing from behind is part of hero ball, the first three quarters ain't nothing but preludes for that 4th quarter where unlimited can run in circles just to setup for that moon ball

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
This game is getting really good, was watching for the past 15-20 minutes and I gotta say I'm entertained. This is good football.

I'm rooting for the Phins

toffee

Reaction score
35 points scored by the fins just in the first half. Someone, the DC, may be fired after the game.

Mizak

Reaction score
But but guys. That was Wilson’s fault. He threw it behind Sutton. Sutton had to reach for the catch. He secured it but fumbled but that wouldn’t have happened if it wasn’t for that Wilson throw.

renofox

Reaction score
Wow! RW must be so happy he doesn't have to carry his team since he left Seattle.

What a great defense and the offensive skill players are really pulling their weight and protecting the ball.

/s

Kurt Warner (in his QB film reviews over the years) has consistently noted RW's inability to play within the system.

This season, for the first time ever, his review was positive on RW actually playing within the system. That was offset by slow processing and reads, but KW was optimistic RW would be settling in this season.

I thought Seahawks defense was bad, but the Broncos are at a whole different level of suckitude.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Wow! RW must be so happy he doesn't have to carry his team since he left Seattle.

What a great defense and the offensive skill players are really pulling their weight and protecting the ball.

/s

Kurt Warner (in his QB film reviews over the years) has consistently noted RW's inability to play within the system.

This season, for the first time ever, his review was positive on RW actually playing within the system. That was offset by slow processing and reads, but KW was optimistic RW would be settling in this season.

I thought Seahawks defense was bad, but the Broncos are at a whole different level of suckitude.
Love it, I'll also up the ante though.

Anyone know where Garett Bolles is for an interview? I seem to recall he told Wilson "You're not going to get hit here" when the Broncos traded for him, only for Wilson to get sacked MORE THAN ANY YEAR HE WAS A SEAHAWK. He's last reportedly been seen stating "He's a great dude, he's the same guy every single day, he works his butt off, and I'm ready for that stuff to go away and when it goes, everyone's going to eat crow.''

IndyHawk

Reaction score

/s

Yeah he can keep on not carrying a team..See how many wins that brings

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Love it, I'll also up the ante though.

Anyone know where Garett Bolles is for an interview? I seem to recall he told Wilson "You're not going to get hit here" when the Broncos traded for him, only for Wilson to get sacked MORE THAN ANY YEAR HE WAS A SEAHAWK. He's last reportedly been seen stating "He's a great dude, he's the same guy every single day, he works his butt off, and I'm ready for that stuff to go away and when it goes, everyone's going to eat crow.''

Plus when Russ isn’t being sacked he usually is contacted, affecting his throws.

Im not even putting it on Russ, but fact is he can’t elevate all the mistakes being made by The team.

renofox

Reaction score
RW must be loving this.

Blame can now be deflected to the defense.

May buy him 5-10 more starts before he's benched.

p.s. RW has always been a master at deflecting blame. This is perfect for him.

Mizak

Reaction score
RW must be loving this.

Blame can now be deflected to the defense.

May buy him 5-10 more starts before he's benched.
Dolphins scored 6 TDS on 6 out of 7 possessions.

Mizak

Reaction score
Another fumble by Sutt* I mean Wilson.

Latest posts