Chiefs/Dolphins

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Witness history....sign up with pea cock...every commercial...
Nope, free stream. I ain't even signing up for the free Peacock, cuz I don't support the NFL doing this.

Soon playoffs will be pay per view within a subscription service if people bite enough on this...

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Nope, free stream. I ain't even signing up for the free Peacock, cuz I don't support the NFL doing this.

Soon playoffs will be pay per view within a subscription service if people bite enough on this...
I would never pay additional money to watch a game on tv...all free tonight!!200

uncle fester

Reaction score
Streaming from outside the US here but…

… has Peacock forgotten to turn the stadium mics on? It sounds like there’s about twenty people in the stands

kidhawk

Reaction score
I’m not having any issues with Peacock. (Or are we just supposed to complain out of spite?)

I thought it was a bad spot there but I’ve seen enough of the Chiefs in recent years so I hope they uphold it.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Acting like that’s the first PI to not be called tonight. They need to get over it. Looks like the refs are letting them play when it comes down to PI

Welshers2

Reaction score
I hope this stays close and interesting. Would really enjoy a good competitive close second half

NoGain

Reaction score
I like the Chiefs. I don't hate teams just because they win. Some teams I do, some teams I don't. KC has a great fanbase, they live in a place where football matters more than in other places, I like their coach, and Mahomes is my favorite player in the league. I love watching him play. He may be the best QB talentwise that's ever played the game.

James in PA

Reaction score
I'm not watching because F the NFL, but judging by the score it looks like a good game so far.

Welshers2

Reaction score
I'm not watching because F the NFL, but judging by the score it looks like a good game so far.
Its been alright. A little sloppy but I'm surprised how good the offenses have been considering the cold