Broncos and John Fox "Part Ways"

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
So, Pete for Hall of Fame right? I mean, everyone wants him as their coach now and they are firing their Foxes and Harbaughs to get it.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Wasn't it Elway that basically said this year was Super Bowl or bust for the Broncos?

Guess he followed through.

Is he going to fire their coach every year they don't win the Super Bowl from now on?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2vrv8waa said:
That's pretty bush league of Elway. Why shoot down Gase and Del Rio's prospects? Let them interview around and replace 'em once the new HC is hired.
Would you expect anything else from horseface?

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Will Fox sit out a year or will he be a candidate for one of the current openings? I wonder if the Jets will inquire.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Is Donkeyface drinking?Man talk about going nuts...Trade us Cody Latimere while your at it John..

Scottemojo

Reaction score
John thanking himself was some freudian awesomeness.

I listened to the presser. I think one of the Shannahans, or Kubiak. He wants to get the band back together.

I get his thinking though. If The Broncos had never let Reeves go, who had little problem gettin them to a Super Bowl, they would have never ended up with Shannahan. He may a rat faced ass, but the guy can get a run game going. And they let Reeves go because Elway made a him or me ultimatum.

Latest posts