Breno and Okung back next week?

dusktreader

Reaction score
Forgive me if this has been answered already, but I was reading a transcript of PC's post-game presser, and he said (regarding Okung and Breno):
They had really good workouts in pregame. We’ll see them next week, we’re really excited about that.
Is he saying that they'll be playing next week or back in practice? I can't wait to see our starting tackles back in there giving Russell some time to breathe.

IcedHawk

Reaction score
Okung can't play until the Vikings game regardless, but I think Pete's mostly talking about practice

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I doubt we see Okung, Breno, or Harvin until after the bye, honestly.

OP
OP
dusktreader

dusktreader

Reaction score
I'm pretty ok with that. I'd like to see all three guys fully recovered and up to speed before they take the field

OkieHawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2wdyclu8 said:

I'm hoping they are in for the Viking game, mainly because I'm going to see that one.

bigcc

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2lv0h8ig said:

I hope not.... id like to see them at least get LIMITED snaps before coming out of the bye straight into playing NO

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":4n4hxz5g said:
Maybe Percy and Geno play in the Minnesota game but I lean to your assessment honestly. Hope I am wrong though because we need to survive the next two weeks with wins somehow.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Geez our RT was supposed to be just a simple "cleanup loose bodies" turned into a major event.

12thMan1

Reaction score
As long as they're back and up to speed for the whiners game; that's all I care about.

TwilightError

Reaction score
12thMan1":2wusvwot said:
As long as they're back and up to speed for the whiners game; that's all I care about.

Second that. I dont mind getting narrow wins against other teams as long as we blow out the niners again :D

Latest posts