Breeland to the Hawks?

LTH

Reaction score
With all the covid stuff going on might be a good signing

getnasty

Reaction score
I would love to bring him in. He's an upgrade over Jones and might be a guy you could bring back next year.

rsRyno

Reaction score
getnasty":2stnmd3o said:
I would love to bring him in. He's an upgrade over Jones and might be a guy you could bring back next year.
After he got cut for getting in to a verbal altercation with coaches and then a fight with multiple teammates it’s surprising to hear anyone say they’d “love” to bring him in. That kind of malcontent doesn’t need to be in this locker room. It’s Earl Thomas all over again.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
rsRyno":y4zj2vrf said:
getnasty":y4zj2vrf said:
After he got cut for getting in to a verbal altercation with coaches and then a fight with multiple teammates it’s surprising to hear anyone say they’d “love” to bring him in. That kind of malcontent doesn’t need to be in this locker room. It’s Earl Thomas all over again.

Oh really, what fights did Earl Thomas get into with his teammates while he was a Seahawk? He had issues in Baltimore but for his time with Seahawks, he didn't have any issues fighting with teammates.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
That would be amazing.

Earl Thomas was awesome.

Earl Thomas all over again would be fantastic.

For all the issues with safety play that Earl supposedly had, where he was blowing coverages, etc - whatever we replaced him with was far, far worse.

I don't care if Breeland is fighting guys. Just be great on the field. Be as much of a jerk off the field you want.

PNW

Reaction score
I can promise you he’s not close to what ET gave us. Even though ET had a little drama towards the end, it wasn’t much compared to his all pro status. ET was one of a kind and it’s almost an insult to mention his name being related to Breeland.

rsRyno

Reaction score
hawkfan68":38z7ismr said:
rsRyno":38z7ismr said:
getnasty":38z7ismr said:

Oh really, what fights did Earl Thomas get into with his teammates while he was a Seahawk? He had issues in Baltimore but for his time with Seahawks, he didn't have any issues fighting with teammates.
Man, some people are way too ready to try to attack others. My reference to Earl Thomas was about being a malcontent. Calm down, homie.

My main point there is that bringing in more guys with bad attitudes isn’t what we need. Earl was awesome til he lost his mind.