Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/StacyRost/status/1040332695555825664[/tweet]

[youtube]_wSARFlzeGM[/youtube]

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Lol. At first I thought this was Russell’s actual slogan. Clever

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Dilly, dilly! Glad we have him. He's going to impact the team in ways we won't see but the young guys will most definitely benefit from his presence.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
This is a man who has really learned from his past and is an exceptional example of how players should handle the media. On one hand he is very engaging and on the other deftly avoids the trap questions without completely sidestepping them.

DJrmb

Reaction score
But I thought RW was lazy and distracted ever since marrying Ciara? :stirthepot:

adeltaY

Reaction score
Brandon Marshall is wonderful. He's barely been here and is already becoming one of my favorite Seahawks.

sutz

Reaction score
Well, I guess he's fitting right in with the guys.

:mrgreen:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Wish he'd come here sooner, even before he went to Miami, let alone Chicago or the Jets, or Giants. He's the big WR we have needed and it would have been awesome if he'd been here since beginning 2013. The we may have avoided Harvin and Graham and got some better talent on the OLine instead.

Coulda, Woulda, etc.

I'm happy he's here and once he and RW get in sync things will be interesting especially once DB is back.

Seahawker

Reaction score
hgwellz12":1ufgxine said:
Sharp ass young man. Im glad we get to enjoy him in his twilight years!

Instantly liked the guy in watching the video, maybe we can keep him through 2019 if his production holds up. Much rather have Marshall with his mindset than a #80 wearing Jerry Rice. Seems like the perfect guy for so many rookies & 2nd year players to learn from and for Russ to quickly establish a connection with.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
jammerhawk":349gl7wg said:
Wish he'd come here sooner, even before he went to Miami, let alone Chicago or the Jets, or Giants. He's the big WR we have needed and it would have been awesome if he'd been here since beginning 2013. The we may have avoided Harvin and Graham and got some better talent on the OLine instead.

Coulda, Woulda, etc.

I'm happy he's here and once he and RW get in sync things will be interesting especially once DB is back.

Glad we didn't get him sooner. His immaturity would've come through back then, and he would've got himself released or traded.

legend38

Reaction score
Great interview. I agree with him on Dez as well. I’d sign him. It’s all about atmosphere. Remember how bad Randy Moss was in Oakland. Gets traded to NE for a fourth and has his best year ever. His talent level didn’t change, just the atmosphere. Dez aside, great interview, glad we have him.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
legend38":13tngstz said:
Great interview. I agree with him on Dez as well. I’d sign him. It’s all about atmosphere. Remember how bad Randy Moss was in Oakland. Gets traded to NE for a fourth and has his best year ever. His talent level didn’t change, just the atmosphere. Dez aside, great interview, glad we have him.

I agree with you....it is a combination of factors that brings out the best in a professional player.

IrishNW

Reaction score
I love this guy. Very professional yet comes across as real and genuine

Jville

Reaction score
It's instructive to witness the maturing process of young men. Brandon has written his own unique story. A story that encourages and instills a patience for growth and maturity in others.

A truly uplifting addition to the Seahawk experience for 2018.

Latest posts