Brandon Browner

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
I'm guessing he can't travel with the team but does anyone know if he went to the Super Bowl on his own dime?

Exittium

Reaction score
More importantly do you think he's probably kicking himself now that he can't even be in the parade?

Crabhawk

Reaction score
I'm certain I saw him both at the Super Bowl and in the locker room. He was also at the NFCGG in the locker room (at least). Not sure who's footing the bill, but the team is definitely still giving him access.

OP
OP
F

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
I figured he was there but I didn't hear anything about it. I'm sure he's still kicking himself for what he did but I'm glad he got to be there.

dbmack

Reaction score
He was not there.

The NFL suspended Browner indefinitely in early December for violating its substance-abuse policy, meaning he’ll need to sit out a full year before being allowed to apply for reinstatement. So while he was a key contributor for much of the season, Browner must sit at home and watch his teammates take the MetLife Stadium field without him.

http://nesn.com/2014/01/brandon-browner ... uper-bowl/

mikeak

Reaction score
The article isn't clear about him not bein there as a spectator

Remember under substance abuse policy you have full access to the team and facilities (this was changed awhile ago). During PED suspensions (not what he is suspended for) you have to stay away.

HawkWow

Reaction score
We were fortunate to have guys that were able to step in, filling the void left by Brandon Browner. This is a day of celebration, so I'll leave it at that.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
He should have been able to participate today. He did more than Jesse Williams did.

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
I felt bad for him becuase he is not on the active roster but I would put money on it he gets a ring. Browner had alot to do with building the idenity of the L.O.B. and the defense in general.
But Browner getting Busted was a blessing in disguise in my opinion. Byron Maxwell played better coverage and was just as physical.

Latest posts