Both Eagles coordinators becoming hc

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

QWERTY

Reaction score
I don't understand why? But these 2 teams will do bad next season.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
I remember after Bevell was fired, looking at both Sirianni & Steichen as possible OC's for Seattle due to their time with the Chargers. I think Sirianni was the QB coach and Steichen was the WR coach at the time, kinda funny now that both are head coaches.

Steichen looks like a good hire, his first year calling plays and he leads his offense to the SB. Of course, he'll have to find a Hurts-like QB, which is why I think he'll take Levis.

I woulda thought 'zona would've taken the Bengal's DC, I think he would have been a better hire than Gannon. But I hear that they may have hired Gannon because they thought he could lure Bienemy to be the OC.

olyfan63

Reaction score
<snip>

Steichen looks like a good hire, his first year calling plays and he leads his offense to the SB. Of course, he'll have to find a Hurts-like QB, which is why I think he'll take Levis.

<snip>

Levis is a Hurts-like QB? Arm, OK, but I've never seen clips of him running like Hurts. What am I missing here?

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
Levis is a Hurts-like QB? Arm, OK, but I've never seen clips of him running like Hurts. What am I missing here?
Hurt's is obviously more athletic, so yeah he's a better runner than Levis, but Levis can run, that's why a lot of people call him Josh Allen Lite.

Jegpeg

Reaction score
The number 3 pick (even if they trade down a few spots and are still able to get him) is a lot of draft capital to invest in a QB when you already have a QB you are paying 46m PA and isn't a UFA until 2029. Unless the medics say Kyler wont play again I would expect they would either stick with McCoy, or sign one of the better back-ups on a one year contract (thinking someone like Heinike or Bridgewater).

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
The number 3 pick (even if they trade down a few spots and are still able to get him) is a lot of draft capital to invest in a QB when you already have a QB you are paying 46m PA and isn't a UFA until 2029. Unless the medics say Kyler wont play again I would expect they would either stick with McCoy, or sign one of the better back-ups on a one year contract (thinking someone like Heinike or Bridgewater).
I think there's a mix-up here. I'm talking about Steichen, who was hired by the Colts, not the Cardinals.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Steichen Went to the Colts, not Arizona.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Hurt's is obviously more athletic, so yeah he's a better runner than Levis, but Levis can run, that's why a lot of people call him Josh Allen Lite.
Hurts is a freakin' WEAPON as a runner, IMO on another level, easily above Peak Read-Option Russell. I can go with Josh Allen Lite. Who knows, maybe even a better runner than Allen. So then we should expect the Hawks to pick Levis at 5, PC/JS have a 2nd coming of St. Josh man-crush on him? Oops, here I am, dragging this thread off-topic. Congrats to both Eagles assistants!

Latest posts