Boomer: Seahawks will miss the playoffs

Do you agree with Boomer?

• Unfortunately I do. The Seahawks are not what they were last year and the final 6 is too much to ov

Votes: 28 20.4%
  • Nope. I still believe the Seahawks will play their best football and make it into the playoffs as a

Votes: 57 41.6%
  • Ask me after this Sunday.

Votes: 52 38.0%

• Total voters

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Ask me after this game. If we lose we're pretty much hoping for a miracle but if we win it all changes, especially if do the Turkey Drum dance all over the 49ers on Thursday.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I definitely think it was a huge hit last weekend with us losing and Arizona winning. Right now, we really need a win on Sunday. It's not going to be an easy road, but if we can play well enough to make the playoffs, then we should be playing well enough to make a good run.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
If they win sunday I think they will have decent chance to at least wildcard. If they lose you can pretty much stick a fork in em.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
We'll see how right the bombastic Boomer actually is about this prediction.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Aros":1qpty18u said:
On Inside The NFL this week they had a segment on which two NFC teams they think will miss the playoffs. Boomer picked us and San Fran. He thinks our final six is a "Murderer's Row" and he doesn't like Wilson as primarily a running QB these days, and wonders where our passing offense went.

He also was the only one to pick against us this weekend.

What say ye?

Our passing offense is superior to last year in every single statistical category. Sando was on ESPN a few days ago and listed them off and it was surprising.

But I agree with the rest of what he said. Just not seeing it this year. I'm still rooting, will be at every game, etc, but I just don't see us getting through the rest of the schedule and into the playoffs this season.

mikeak

Reaction score
Aros":2lpl45fl said:
he doesn't like Wilson as primarily a running QB these days, and wonders where our passing offense went.

?

How dare he ask the same question that has been on these boards all year long. Freaking pundits they know NOTHING

I am going to go post in the Wilson must be injured thread instead where we fans who know best can discuss what is wrong with Wilson's accuracy, receivers not getting open since the passing offense hasn't really worked well this year (for the record I thought it was improved against KC)

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1xniep0u said:
Ask me after this game. If we lose ... <rest of post snipped>

Way too many people thinking of this as way too prominent of a possibility.

I mean I realize that technically anything is possible, but Arizona really is sledding uphill this week.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":32yk8t3p said:
MizzouHawkGal":32yk8t3p said:
Ask me after this game. If we lose ... <rest of post snipped>

Way too many people thinking of this as way too prominent of a possibility.

That we lose? Of course it's a possibility, we're playing one of the best teams in the league that showed they can come up here and win last year............when we were a better team, and they were arguably a worse team.

Give me the more desperate team 100% of the time all day long, and that's certainly us this weekend. But to think there's not a possibility that we lose? Not sure where you get that logic.