Bold Predictions .Net Edition

randomation

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":1orkahtl said:
Ciara gets pregnant with a due date right around the Super Bowl (we are in the Super Bowl). The weeks leading upto it are fraught with anticipation with when she will deliver and if Russ would miss the game for the delivery. Ciara goes into delivery late Saturday night and of course Russ being the family man that he is charters a plane to see his son born. With next to no sleep under his belt Saturday night he charters a plane back to Houston Sunday morning (btw, I live in Houston so I'm at the game), arriving with only 90 minutes left before kick off. Exhausted but high off of adrenaline from seeing his son born and the rabid Seahawks heavy crowd, Russ proceeds to have one of the best Super Bowls in history passing for 375 yards, 4 TDs, and 0 INTs, clearly winning MVP and leading the Seahawks to 38-17 victory over the Steelers, finally exorcising the demon that is Super Bowl 40.

Bold prediction for the 2017 season, we win Super Bowl 52 over the Patriots, exorcising that demon. I'm not sure how it will happen yet. Give me a year and I'll figure it out.

This one is brilliant also it starts with a snap over Brady's head for 52.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
HawkGA":1hh22a4r said:
At some point during the first half of the first game of the season, somebody in the GameDay forum will declare it a lost season.
That's like saying the sky is blue. 8)

Latest posts