Bold Predictions .Net Edition

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Sac":1jrv9tzc said:
Russ' first six games won't be pretty passing, but he'll finish the year with 3800 yards, 32 TDs, 800 rushing and 6TDs

Rawls will be OPOY
RW will be MVP and The Super Bowl MVP.

Simon will stay healthy, grab 9 INTS, get a FAT contract with the 'Skins, suck for a year, get cut, then come back cheap.
This seems reasonable. What is wrong with you Sac? I figure add 700 yards passing 8 more TD's with 4 more INT's and 400 hundred less rushing yards and you might be cooking. 40 TD's and 10 INT's is actually below his career average ( ratio speaking, I know currently he's at around 26/8) but whatever, I'm doing my best Montana impression. Just going by the numbers career wise if Wilson is off the leash it will be at worst 43 TD's 10 INT's 4500 yards and 400 rushing yards.

@Tical, I hope you're right about Procise and wrong about Hunt. until then I can't. Got to stick with my 2014 adopt a rookie. At worst I'm good with my 2015 pick and live to tell all you smart guys Tyler Lockett will make even the old guys admit he is at least he's as good as Largent on his best day right this second.

If Pete lets Russell play from the start it will be scary and asking the defense to be historical won't be needed. Elite would suffice. :irishdrinkers:

chris98251

Reaction score
My Prediction, Pete and Kris release the hounds early to send a message about the Boom, the attitude and turnovers are back, Wilson and company will start slow syncing up with all the new lineman and offensive weapons and will need the defense to get on track.

After that..............

I-pity-the-fool.jpg

original poster

Reaction score
Tyler Lockett leads the team in TD's and yards, but second in receptions to DB.

Simon records more interceptions than Richard Sherman and Kam combined.

Our O Line rates in the middle amongst NFL teams.

Paul Richardson stays healthy but gets injured in the divisional round.

kearly

Reaction score
Tical21":2vbjeg4c said:
We have an offensive lineman on the Pro Bowl roster

This is the boldest prediction of them all. Well, other than that one prediction that had Ciara being two months pregnant already.

Sac":2vbjeg4c said:
Russ' first six games won't be pretty passing, but he'll finish the year with 3800 yards, 32 TDs, 800 rushing and 6TDs

Those numbers are certainly possible, but I would be shocked if Wilson even sniffed MVP without at least 4500 passing. Rodgers, Palmer, and Romo are all in line to have huge seasons this year. Even if they don't, you have to go back 10 years for the last time that the NFL didn't produce a 4700+ yard QB.

Then again, if Seattle goes 16-0 or 15-1, raw passing numbers will probably be an afterthought.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
One of our key players gets a bad injury early in the season/ pre season and we all panic. We have no one banged up right now. Might just be that Graham starts the season on the PUP.

Our offensive line struggles to start the season until Gilliam figures it out at LT, we get cute and start Britt at center only for Hunt or Lewis to come in and fix it.

One of the vets brought in doesn't make the team out of Clemons, Siliga and Browner

We will miss Mebane's impact initially and fans go overboard blaming Jarran Reed, ignoring the fact he is a rookie and will improve. Reed gets better as the season goes on.

Some udfa or lower draft pick is a stand out player this season.

kearly

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":h1mg1mny said:
Cam Newton won MVP with 3800 yards.

Yup, that's why I said 15-1 or 16-0 changes the equation. (Cam also has some pedigree bias going in his favor, whereas the opposite is true for Wilson).

kearly

Reaction score
Some of these predictions would have to be typed in [b ][/b ] lettering to be bold.

One of the vets brought in doesn't make the team out of Clemons, Siliga and Browner

Not exactly a bold prediction, but it's impressive all the same how quickly this prediction proved correct.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Russell throws for 5k
Sherm plays a down at WR and drops a TD pass
Kam kills a guy
Hauschka & Legatron get into a rap battle and Hausch bodies him
Pete sustains a minor injury during practice
Kacyvenski raises the 12 flag
Marshawn gets fined by the League

HawkGA

Reaction score
At some point during the first half of the first game of the season, somebody in the GameDay forum will declare it a lost season.

massari

Reaction score
They will sign Greg Hardy before the season and he'll make the pro bowl.

NINEster

Reaction score
Wilson will extend his overall win total for games played against opposition scoring 24+ to 2 maybe 3 games. :mrgreen:

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Our O-line will be a huge improvement over last year right away and Ifedi makes the Pro Bowl.

Nick Vannett will be our breakout player leading our TEs in receiving yards, while also being the primary blocker from that position.

None of the guys we currently have will impress at Sam, while Browner also doesn't work out as a pure TE cover man leaving us with a hole on defense once again albeit a less significant one than last year.

kearly

Reaction score
NINEster":1ip64hij said:
Wilson will extend his overall win total for games played against opposition scoring 24+ to 2 maybe 3 games. :mrgreen:

I actually think Seattle is going to win several of those this year. I think Seattle is going to be more known for their offense in 2016.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
HawkGA":1mrnjrnu said:
At some point during the first half of the first game of the season, somebody in the GameDay forum will declare it a lost season.
The title of the thread said "bold" predictions, not obvious ones.

Latest posts