Blue endzones are back!

Axx

Reaction score
good think the hawks have a owner who isn't stingy.

#HailToTheAllen

BaLd9_RCcAALzfb.jpg:large

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
The team is doing better than it has in decades, in terms of branding and national fan interest. I imagine they are willing to write whatever checks are necessary to keep things chugging along as status quo.

Paul Allen and Tod Leiweke are looking like goddamned geniuses now. Remember when people were calling for Leiweke's head, for letting his ego run the team into the ground? Those people look kinda silly now, considering it was Leiweke who carried out the Jim Mora termination, and hired Pete Carroll as his replacement.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
And Tanzania? Still in the corner of the endzone? I'd like to think the money for that ad went to the painting of the blue endzones :)

daketah

Reaction score
I like it! This organization just keeps getting better and better!

SeahawkFrost

Reaction score
Seaswab":38nhov34 said:
They should keep them that way all year or not at all

The reason they don't have them painted like that all season is because of the sounders using the same field. Now that the sounders season is over, they can now paint the end zones.

Seaswab

Reaction score
[urlTargetBlank][/urlTargetBlank]
SeahawkFrost":261bx9um said:
Seaswab":261bx9um said:
They should keep them that way all year or not at all

The reason they don't have them painted like that all season is because of the sounders using the same field. Now that the sounders season is over, they can now paint the end zones.

Shouldn't we have the technology to do both by now?

253hawk

Reaction score
Probably wouldn't have bothered if it wasn't a Monday night game. Gotta look good for national TV.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Wow that looks great. Whens the last time they were painted? Cant really remember off the top of my head lol.

Latest posts