Bills Mafia!

ivotuk

Reaction score
Sign me up! I was a fan of the Marv Levy Bills, and suffered through 4 Super Bowl losses with them. Bruce Smith was always my favorite player. Can you imagine how much damage Bruce would have done if he had played DE in a 4-3 defense? Instead, he played as a DE in the 3-4 and still got 200 sacks!
My favorite team, I expect to do okay this year, but I'm rooting for Buffalo to get their SuperB Owl this year, and blow up whatever NFC team that is unfortunate enough to have to play them. 🥳 Go Bills!

Mizak

Reaction score
Next weeks game vs Dolphins will be fun.

EDIT: Can NFL flex out SNF 49ers/Broncos for Bills/Dolphins?

QWERTY

Reaction score
Don’t understand how the bills can sign Allen and Diggs big contracts and also sign all the talented D players.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Bruce was a monster. So was Bennett.
That entire team was stacked. Just a really bad matchup to play the Cowboys.

But if you love great football, then you love watching today's Bills.

Sidenote:
Fins & Bills are rivals. They used to hate each other. So Fins vs Bills will be like our old 49ers vs Hawks games but x5. Because we really are not natural rivals to the 49ers.
Fins and Bills have been rivals as long as I can remember. Maybe how we hate Denver. (having nothing to do with Russ)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Totally admit I am a closet Bills fan. Always had a small space in my heart for them after they went to the Super Bowl 4 times in a row and didn't win one. Talk about painful for the team and their fans. They are also very easy to root for. Seem like good guys and wicked talented as we saw last night. Allen seems like you could swing a few beers with him. Whereas Hurt on the Eagles just comes off as cold and arrogant. At least that was my take on him last night.

Come on Bills, win one for your fans and for Kelly, Smith, Thomas, Reed, etc...

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
I was rooting for them last playoffs. Bummed they didn't make it. I don't think the Rams would have beaten them.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Did the Hawks actually interview their OC? That would be a bit of a bummer if they did. Might have been a great hire.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Bruce was a monster. So was Bennett.
That entire team was stacked. Just a really bad matchup to play the Cowboys.

But if you love great football, then you love watching today's Bills.

Sidenote:
Fins & Bills are rivals. They used to hate each other. So Fins vs Bills will be like our old 49ers vs Hawks games but x5. Because we really are not natural rivals to the 49ers.
Fins and Bills have been rivals as long as I can remember. Maybe how we hate Denver. (having nothing to do with Russ)

Maybe this is why Tom Brady bailed on New England. The AFCN wasn't a pushover anymore. No more "Guaranteed 6 wins." per season.