Reaction score
Over/Under on how many people predict a loss? I'll go with 11 :mrgreen:

5-5
Trade Wags
Fire Pete and John

pmedic920

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":16msyk7e said:
Maybe I'm watching a different team. The Bills are a bad team? I couldn't disagree more. A little inconsistent yes, but a bad team? I see them as a damn good team.

Yea, I tend to agree.
The bills haven’t quite jelled yet but they have played some decent ball.

I’m slightly concerned about this game.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Feels like one of those teams where they can be VERY good, or just average. But, I suspect we will see a fired up Bills team ready for a great matchup against the top seed in the NFC. Great measuring stick for both teams imo.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Allen is going to get his stats in this game. We still haven't seen an answer for our weakness on those short-mid distance, mid-field passes, and Allen excels at those. He also has been amazing at the deep ball, when thrown outside the hashes, this year. This is a guy who was in legitimate, early conversation for an MVP kind of year.

We are going to play off the receivers to prevent that deep ball from torching us, and that will give him all sorts of room underneath.

I don't see them running against us like they did against the Pats and Jets. We should be able to hold that part of the offense in check.

We are going to need Dallas to do just enough to keep them honest. Their pass defense frankly sucks, and I fully expect to see Russ pick them apart, unless we have one of those inexplicable games where the offense is just out of sync, and he can't get it going.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
That was an emotional win for the Bills over the Pats on Sunday, I think I heard McDermott was almost in tears when mentioned how much it meant for the team and fans. Maybe a let down this week after that for a non-conference opponent?
They've got a good running game, but for the most part our run D has been good. Allen running around is the concern for me, like Murray 2 weeks ago. And if Griffen is not back we will have to deal with Flowers on Diggs or Brown.

On the other side of the ball considering Byrd and Myers got open, if Russ gets time, I'm thinking Lockett and Metcalf have a field day. Bills's run D has been surprisingly suspect so it would be nice to have Carson back.