Bills/Browns

OrFan

Reaction score
pehawk":2kb03lio said:
OrFan":2kb03lio said:
Weeden honestly reminds me of a sack of potatoes. Seriously, when I see him on the field he looks like a burlap bag filled with potatoes just sitting there.

That's racist.

?

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Anybody else as excited as I am to get to watch 4 full games this weekend thanks to that 8:30 start in Oakland?

OrFan

Reaction score
This is actually a pretty good game. Two evenly matched second tier teams going at it.

pehawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":12y2gnrf said:
Anybody else as excited as I am to get to watch 4 full games this weekend thanks to that 8:30 start in Oakland?

No shit, right? I love it when that happens, awesome.

Plus, yeah, so what, I kind of root for the Raiders now. Pryor got jobbed, coach is making a HS team respectable, and they've cemented how much Flynn really sucked.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I hold no hatred for the Raiders anymore, and I kinda like Pryor. But I kinda like SD too so hopefully it's just a good game... that we getta watch till midnight. Awesome.

pehawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2ddtir5e said:
Yeah I hold no hatred for the Raiders anymore, and I kinda like Pryor. But I kinda like SD too so hopefully it's just a good game... that we getta watch till midnight. Awesome.

We just kind of like losers. Reminds us of rooting for the Hawks in our youth. At least for me, its that. That's why I dig on the game tonight. Two teams that are right in line with 1994-1998 Seahawks.

Why do they need to honor Brown, again? Is the owner essentially smelling his mule?

Fudwamper

Reaction score
Holy crap, all the browns have is Jim Brown and all Jim Brown has is the Browns? What a sad franchise.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Fudwamper":mcyrs27d said:
Holy crap, all the browns have is Jim Brown and all Jim Brown has is the Browns? What a sad franchise.

Bahaha. Blame Art Modell.

OrFan

Reaction score
Thankfully I had paused the game at the start of halftime. I fast forwarded right through the Jim Brown crap. Is it just me or do they do these things every time they have a national audience?

Popeyejones

Reaction score
OrFan":35cha7pb said:
Thankfully I had paused the game at the start of halftime. I fast forwarded right through the Jim Brown crap. Is it just me or do they do these things every time they have a national audience?

Seems to tip kind of heavily to NFLN Thursday night games when they don't have highlights to show during half time.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Jim Brown hates Holmgren for some reason. Mike must have not kissed browns ass when he was there.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
^^^ They should just call it.

Two starting QBs down, two 2-2 2nd tier teams end in a tie.

Has a ring to it.

OrFan

Reaction score
CPHawk":1eezy4c3 said:
Jim Brown hates Holmgren for some reason. Mike must have not kissed browns ass when he was there.

Probably, but then Holmgren doesn't get along with a lot of the other football people.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Damnit EJ! Get the fack out of bounds! Taking on players just because you are a big man is idiotic!

I'm so glad Russell doesn't push his luck like that! Damnit!

pehawk

Reaction score
I like Tuel, a lot. NYCoug labeled him poorman's Alex Smith. I agreed.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
ivotuk":gxn6ehku said:
Damnit EJ! Get the fack out of bounds! Taking on players just because you are a big man is idiotic!

I'm so glad Russell doesn't push his luck like that! Damnit!

Was just gonna say this...I'm so glad Russell Wilson is gutless and just goes out of bounds or slides.