Biggest stat from today's game.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The refs haven't been an issue this year overall. That being said, the one that sticks out to me was that brutal call on Diggs. He's flat out going for the ball. Ridiculous call.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":hw3nacd4 said:
The refs haven't been an issue this year overall. That being said, the one that sticks out to me was that brutal call on Diggs. He's flat out going for the ball. Ridiculous call.

That was a strange call. I think he definitely got there early and it should have been a PI, but a personal foul? I didn't see that at all.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3iaoprap said:
True...the refs, overall, have been pretty good this year...letting them play unless it is egregious. The Diggs call was an easy one for them to make, even though it was low and he was going for the ball...hard to fault them on it as it looked bad.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
HawkerD":3gxf12sq said:
where is the tinfoil hat crowd. The league is out to get us and makes the refs call penalties on us. The refs hate us and are sabotaging us!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH.

The thing is those guys actually believe it.

I'm still here. The league will get us when it counts, mark my words man!