Best soccer header I've seen since the days of .......

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Was it just lucky that his head was where it was or did he really intentionally lean into it to block it with his head?

GemCity

Reaction score
I don’t know if he meant to do it but, I do know he’s had an impact on this team thus far.

He’ll only get better. He’s still rusty after being out for so long.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
He made an amazing play. Hope this win has given the team confidence. They needed a last drive score to win it.

Ruminator

Reaction score
So THAT'S why Seattle paid dearly to acquire Adams! They knew he could do a nifty header-assist-for-interception-while-being-manhandled-like-a-rag-doll once in a blue moon!

BigMeach

Reaction score
My favorite part is how his natural athleticism reacts to the ball. You got to figure that is quite literally the definition of a split second reaction time.

White Devil

Reaction score
Like I said before, the dude is just a maniac on the field and sells out every play like it's his last.

Also happy he didn't scramble his egg again and wind up in concussion protocol.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Was it just lucky that his head was where it was or did he really intentionally lean into it to block it with his head?
At first I thought it was just luck like other helmet balls - but looking at the slow motion replay it definitely looks like he intentionally leaned his head into it purposely as he was mid-air.