Best place to obtain NFL tickets

Brithawk

Reaction score
I'm visiting Colorado for 10 days on my way to New Zealand from the UK. Staying with a woman I met whilst travelling.

I noticed the Broncos are playing the Titans the day before I leave. Having only been to one NFL game before(Hawks vs Bills, Toronto 2012), i'd love to do it again.

Wheres the best place to find tickets, I know of Stubhub, anywhere else I could look?

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Brithawk":2zzlsby1 said:
I'm visiting Colorado for 10 days on my way to New Zealand from the UK. Staying with a woman I met whilst travelling.

I noticed the Broncos are playing the Titans the day before I leave. Having only been to one NFL game before(Hawks vs Bills, Toronto 2012), i'd love to do it again.

Wheres the best place to find tickets, I know of Stubhub, anywhere else I could look?

I would also suggest ticket exchange or trying to contact someone through a Bronco's message board.

What takes you to NZ? I was there for two weeks in February visiting my girlfriend while she was living there and it was the best trip I've ever taken.

OP
OP
B

Brithawk

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":3gnclb8n said:
Brithawk":3gnclb8n said:

I would also suggest ticket exchange or trying to contact someone through a Bronco's message board.

What takes you to NZ? I was there for two weeks in February visiting my girlfriend while she was living there and it was the best trip I've ever taken.
Going for a year on a work visa, always wanted to visit the place.

Met a woman from boulder whilst interrailing around eastern Europe so visiting her for 10 days

OP
OP
B

Brithawk

Reaction score
Got them from Ticket Exchange, cheers. $98 a piece up in the top tier