Baldwin just owned Cris Carter

chris98251

Reaction score
Carter now blaming Manning for the loss. Dilfer at least saying gibe Seattle props and credit, said a Great player carried the Broncos didn't play great today. Credit the Seahawks.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
chris98251":3jx55a3x said:
Carter now blaming Manning for the loss. Dilfer at least saying gibe Seattle props and credit, said a Great player carried the Broncos didn't play great today. Credit the Seahawks.

I was wondering how long it would take for clowns to blame Manning instead of giving credit to the 'Hawks.
Still non-believers.......lmao. Screw 'em.

themunn

Reaction score
so baldwin didn't quite win MVP, but my bold prediction was KINDA right...

Doug Baldwin scores the game winning TD, wins superbowl MVP, and in the post-match interview says

"that's what you get when you throw it to the best in the game! SUCK IT CRIS CARTER. LET YOUR SORRY HALL OF FAME ASS KISS MY RING"

Bold enough prediction for you?

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Hey ADB you best stop before you cause him to relapse again. He knows who he is and I'm sure he googles his drawers everyday since you man up to him.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
TruHammer07":fxbai589 said:
http://www.nj.com/super-bowl/index.ssf/2014/02/super_bowl_2014_doug_baldwin_rips_cris_carter_for_calling_seattles_receivers_appetizers.html

I’m not going to say any names, but he knows who he is," Baldwin said. "I respect what you did on the field. But stick to football. Stick to playing football because your analytical skills ain’t up to par yet. You need to slow down, you need to go back. Because you’re saying some stuff that doesn’t really make sense.

"That dude that said that we were appetizers, he told me to Google him. But I didn’t see any Super Bowl appearances and I also saw two losses in the conference championship. I have a Super Bowl ring and I will gladly show that to him. And if he doesn’t have time to come see it, tell him he can Google it."

Freaking awesome! Suck it Carter!

chris98251

Reaction score
lol just watch Carter again, he was saying that Kearse, Baldwin undrafted, he was interupted by the guy next to him saying y9ou not going after the Seattle WR's again are you, Carter said no, just saying they were undrafted and that Pete said compete and you play, and that Pete is the only guy in the league that does that, usually it's the highest paid guy that plays.

Axx

Reaction score
I wonder if Carter will go as low as to something say something like "HoF > SB RING".

duckypoo

Reaction score
Haha, they're putting CC on the spot over on ESPN.

"They need to be worried about OTA's next year - when they're back to being the 3rd or 4th guys on the roster!"

Oh snap, fool.

seadoc30

Reaction score
He is getting frustrated and extremely mad on TV right now.. I hope he doesnt punch someone.. Its fun watching this man.

12thMan

Reaction score
The look on Carter's face was priceless…GO HAWKS!!!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
seadoc30":hl2kysvs said:
He is getting frustrated and extremely mad on TV right now.. I hope he doesnt punch someone.. Its fun watching this man.
Dildofer on set too but different attitude completely. He saw the light the first Saints game so gotta give him some credit (as much as it pains me).

Latest posts