Baldwin just owned Cris Carter

Crizilla

Reaction score
Did anyone see that? On fox sports 1. Basically told him to come take a look at his ring, and mentioned he never been to a superbowl

Storts

Reaction score
I was watching, love Doug so much, great interview.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
That was so awesome - i kept yelling at the tv - "please mention cris carter" - and he handled it perfectly

TruHammer07

Reaction score
http://www.nj.com/super-bowl/index.ssf/ ... izers.html

I’m not going to say any names, but he knows who he is," Baldwin said. "I respect what you did on the field. But stick to football. Stick to playing football because your analytical skills ain’t up to par yet. You need to slow down, you need to go back. Because you’re saying some stuff that doesn’t really make sense.

"That dude that said that we were appetizers, he told me to Google him. But I didn’t see any Super Bowl appearances and I also saw two losses in the conference championship. I have a Super Bowl ring and I will gladly show that to him. And if he doesn’t have time to come see it, tell him he can Google it."

James in PA

Reaction score
I love it!!! Go Doug!!! F that ass clown & no Super Bowl ring-havin' Carter. I heard Carter on ESPN radio the morning after the NFCCG talkin his "Google Me" smack. So disrespectful. I'm do glad Doug punked that bitch!

Smellyman

Reaction score
TruHammer07":2h0m2f0u said:
http://www.nj.com/super-bowl/index.ssf/2014/02/super_bowl_2014_doug_baldwin_rips_cris_carter_for_calling_seattles_receivers_appetizers.html

I’m not going to say any names, but he knows who he is," Baldwin said. "I respect what you did on the field. But stick to football. Stick to playing football because your analytical skills ain’t up to par yet. You need to slow down, you need to go back. Because you’re saying some stuff that doesn’t really make sense.

"That dude that said that we were appetizers, he told me to Google him. But I didn’t see any Super Bowl appearances and I also saw two losses in the conference championship. I have a Super Bowl ring and I will gladly show that to him. And if he doesn’t have time to come see it, tell him he can Google it."

haha

BC-Hawk

Reaction score
TruHammer07":ptg7xuxq said:
http://www.nj.com/super-bowl/index.ssf/2014/02/super_bowl_2014_doug_baldwin_rips_cris_carter_for_calling_seattles_receivers_appetizers.html

I love Doug Baldwin. That's classic.

Axx

Reaction score
LMAO
YOU WANTED THIS NOISE CARTER

Latest posts