Awesome article on Richard Sherman

-The Glove-

Reaction score
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...erman-sees-big-things-for-team-himself-090613
You stand there with Branton Sherman on the field after a Seattle Seahawks practice while his younger brother Richard is jogging over to a screaming throng of fans so he can sign autographs and take pictures, and you think you’re comprehending what’s being said.

THE ROAD TO SB XLVIII
From the opening kickoff to the Super Bowl, the best NFL action is on FOX. See the full NFL on FOX schedule.
“He turned himself into this 6-3, 200-pound kid. He made himself that way by virtue of thought,” Branton, a former Montana State wide receiver, told FOX Sports this month. “When he was still at Stanford and said, ‘Bro, I'm gonna go play corner,’ I looked at him as crazy because I played receiver and most of the things I did, he did right behind me.”

You think you understand what he means: Richard was dedicated, so much so he worked hard to fill out his body and dedicate himself to his craft.

“No, he turned himself into that monster,” Branton said. “Physically, mentally...”

Wait, this part about turning himself into a monster. With the way he keeps going back on that, you’re starting to think he's suggesting ...

“He grew because it was in his head,” Branton said. “Period.”

There are books on such philosophies that have made authors millions from consumers looking for the secret (which is literally the title of a book and film — “The Secret” — that suggested positive thoughts return positive results from the universe) to success and karma. Branton Sherman, who says no member of his family has ever been taller than 6-foot-1, has read those books.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Great article. I hope he can continue to manifest! That INT record would be awesome. When it's all said and done, and we've got ourselves a few Lombardi's, I'd love to see Sherm's name right up there with Deion's when it comes to CB's. I think he can do it.

Latest posts