Asking Permission of NET Nation...

Is it okay for Aros to get a RW Jersey?

• Of course man! Superstitions are nonsense.

Votes: 61 63.5%
  • HELL no! Don't you curse our boy!

Votes: 35 36.5%

• Total voters

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I've always said that every time I get a player jersey, said player is either hurt, gets traded, retires or moves on for some reason or another within 5 years that I buy their jersey. This is why I didn't want to buy Wilson's jersey but man, I am ITCHING to get one. So what do you think? Is it just superstitious nonsense or should I refrain from the "curse" even though I want one in a baaaad way?

(For the record I do have a Lynch jersey. Crap)

Hawknballs

Reaction score
do what I did, get a #3 jersey but DANGERUSS on it instead!

kidhawk

Reaction score
Do it, and do it now Todd. Your Lynch Jersey likely won't last 5 years, but if you get in on the Wilson bandwagon early, you can break that curse of yours

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Got housh and curry knockoffs I can sell you, name your price! ;) don't have to worry about them getting injured.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Of course man! Thing is, in order for this to work and excorcise this demon of yours, you'll need to purchase one for me also, Extra large please.

BullHawk33

Reaction score
I'm a nobody here, but I'd say do it.

I got my first jersey this year, 12 Fan and I've been a fan for over 30 years. At this point, I wouldn't hesitate at getting a 3 Wilson jersey.

pehawk

Reaction score
When the Seahawks went up 1, with 31 seconds left, a person who was watching the game here took that oppurtunity to go smoke. Note, we ALL REMAINED IN THE SAME SPOTS for the entire 4th quarter comeback. But, after the lead was taken, she WENT OUTSIDE. I immediately yelled at her to get inside.

Point?

That person screwed up the comeback. Because she went outside, Ryan and Gonzalez we're able to make a comeback. You believe in UFO's - believe in curses too.

Hold off, homey.

Sac

Reaction score
I'll tell you what, Aros. I'll buy you a Wilson jersey and have it shipped to you if you buy me a #12 with SAC on the back. Deal?

pehawk

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1npv59t2 said:
I'll tell you what, Aros. I'll buy you a Wilson jersey and have it shipped to you if you buy me a #12 with SACK on the back. Deal?

Fixed it for you.

hawker84

Reaction score
i'm not familiar with your history, do whatever you feel is best.. IMHO i don't think anything you or anybody wears is going to affect RW in anyway

Foghawk

Reaction score
I 3elieve "Wilson's Magic" neutralizes all curses/spells/superstitions/hexes/jinxes.

Get the Jersey man!

:thirishdrinkers:

Latest posts