Artificial noise, good luck!

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
This might come as a surprise to those without season tickets, but opposing teams can generally handle the noise no problem now. The day of 4+ opposing false starts have been over for a few seasons now. Teams have totally adapted and can deal with it. It's still fun to get loud, but it doesn't affect the opponents like it used to

mirrikat45

Reaction score
Polaris":1dkgxy3y said:
There simply isn't any artificial noise or preparation that truly prepares you for the crushing reality of Century Link.

Nothing that won't also kill you.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I hate underestimating players because they are rookies.

we fielded the youngest team to win a superbowl and obliterated the best offense in NFL history in doing so.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":4xwws669 said:
This might come as a surprise to those without season tickets, but opposing teams can generally handle the noise no problem now. The day of 4+ opposing false starts have been over for a few seasons now. Teams have totally adapted and can deal with it. It's still fun to get loud, but it doesn't affect the opponents like it used to

I was about to post the same thing. Teams are prepared for it now. Hasn't been an issue last couple of seasons at least.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Smellyman":15dniv4y said:
Missing_Clink":15dniv4y said:

I was about to post the same thing. Teams are prepared for it now. Hasn't been an issue last couple of seasons at least.

Perhaps, we should say "major issue"?

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":1aaxh350 said:
Get louder then!

drdiags

Reaction score
Probably will be quite a few Eagles fans there as well. One of my least favorite games was when the Packers and Eagles were back-to-back home games during Mike's last season as HC or the year before, I forget. Damn "E-A-G-L-E-S, Eagles!" chant after a game of "GO, PACK, GO!!" chants pushed me over the top. Hopefully there will not be as large a representation able to get in this time.

Missed the Monday nighter when TJack was the starter, wonder how many "E-A-G-L-E-S, Eagles!" chants they broke out then with Vince Young throwing picks all over the field.

irocdave

Reaction score
The Eagles have a legit playoff caliber team and a rookie QB that can be a difference maker. The posters that are blind to decades of NFL experience, ditch the superiority complex. Wentze has performed well above average for a rookie and looks to have a promising future in the NFL. Hearing about the fans in Seattle and experiencing the fans in Seattle are two different things. The noise will effect the teams play, practicing for it isn't a bad thing and I to help minimize the impact. I don't think the noise will have a large impact this Sunday, but it will play a part. Bring the noise, it does matter.

chris98251

Reaction score
All they have to do is drop the ticket prices back down to the levels before Holmgren started coaching here and the fans that love the game instead of using the tickets as a social status will impact the game again.

This is not a target at those of you that have been here thick and thin, but the new success oriented fans that are riding the Seahawks are the in thing to be involved with crowd.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Mick063":24kwl4rv said:
One of the biggest butt whippings I can remember was over the Eagles. Anyone recall that game?
I think it ranks as one of the most dominate wins in Seahawk history. Was Pete the coach?

Edit: Found it. Dec 5, 2005. 42-0

https://www.google.com/search?q=decembe ... QIOg&dpr=1

yep, that was a fun Monday night game. And it was on the road! Then they went out and beat San Fran 38-3 or something the following week. The golden age of the Holmgren era.

Doesn't compare to the 58-0 whoopin put on Arizona back in 2012 tho