Arizona snags Nkemdiche

Chapow

Reaction score
kearly":2u03bkwn said:
He had as many sacks per season in college as Aaron Curry did. Even if he suddenly starts trying to not suck, there's no guarantee he'll suddenly turn it on and be good in the NFL.

I'm being a bit shallow, but I couldn't help but notice that Nkemdiche's entourage seemed pretty gangsta (for lack of a better term). That's fine I guess, if you are already a superstar like Odell Beckham, a guy like OBJ could do whatever the heck he wants for the most part. But for a guy like Nkemdiche that needs to focus and learn so much, I'd be worried about the influences from his circle of friends.

It's not impossible for the pick to pan out. I just wouldn't bet on it. I don't think he's got his head in the right place at all. I don't think he is yet ready to live as a grown up.

I agree. And this guy is about to get a mountain of cash. I don't think it's going to be pretty when the whole "I'M RICH, BITCH!" mentality kicks in.

Or maybe he suddenly becomes a completely different person overnight. Yeah, that seems likely.

NINEster

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":24ilmya7 said:
How many times are we going to let them out smart us. Between him and Tyrann Mathieu they are making us look foolish. I know we need offensive line help and the 3rd round pick (basicaly a 4th pick) is great but we are going to be dealing with these all pro level talents 2 games+ a year for 5 or more years.

And if the Niners took him?

It'd just be an average pick , right?

rideaducati

Reaction score
NINEster":29h55dzx said:
TheRealDTM":29h55dzx said:
How many times are we going to let them out smart us. Between him and Tyrann Mathieu they are making us look foolish. I know we need offensive line help and the 3rd round pick (basicaly a 4th pick) is great but we are going to be dealing with these all pro level talents 2 games+ a year for 5 or more years.

And if the Niners took him?

It'd just be an average pick , right?

Baalke doesn't make good picks and rarely even makes an average pick, so we'll never know what type of pick it would have been.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Nkemdiche showed NOTHING in college.

He DIDN'T produce in college and he is KNUCKLEHEAD, but will produe in the NFL? enjoy a bleow average head case Cards.

Why people want him so bad is beyond me.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Smellyman":2hzmvk68 said:

He DIDN'T produce in college and he is KNUCKLEHEAD, but will produe in the NFL? enjoy a bleow average head case Cards.

Watching highlight reels of this guy makes him seem All-World....but for every great play there are two or three plays where he doesn't even attempt to try. If he doesn't make the play right away, or if the play goes away from him, he just stands wherever he happens to be.

Thread Killer

Reaction score
Smellyman":f5yl5krs said:

I hope he pans out now, but pre-draft I thought he had bust written all over him. :cry: