Arizona defense is no joke.

rideaducati

Reaction score
pehawk":3q54n0h2 said:
Word. Hasn't some douchebag been telling people they'll be a tougher out than the Rams since the offseason? That they could win 7-9 games?

He sounds smart.

I expected that from their defense. What still scares me is the offense. Yeah, it aint great, but Carson Palmer got 4,000 yards with the worst WR Corp I've ever seen last year, dude can still chuck it. Plus, they've played a (curse) of a schedule so far.

I guess you haven't seen the 2013 niner WR corps.

bigwrm

Reaction score
There are a lot of teams with good defenses. So far we've faced the Texans, Panthers, and 49ers, and this week the Titans. All good defenses. The Browns, Ravens, Bengals, and Chiefs (and us of course) all look like they have good defenses too. But we're not talking about the '85 Bears here; the bottom line is that this offense should be able to put together some solid drives against any of these teams. Although they haven't looked great so far, I'm hopeful that the offense will really start clicking in the 2nd half of the season.

SF49r

Reaction score
I have to agree. They do have a great defense. They played us tough today on defense. I wouldn't underestimate them when you guys play them on Thursday. They are going to be tough to beat.

Same goes for us with the Titans. I didn't see the game but looking at the score, they seemed to have played you guys tough. I thought it was going to be a blowout considering it was in Seattle but now they make me a little nervous considering we play them next week in Tennessee at 10 am.

pehawk

Reaction score
SF49r":3jqjw3rt said:
I have to agree. They do have a great defense. They played us tough today on defense. I wouldn't underestimate them when you guys play them on Thursday. They are going to be tough to beat.

Same goes for us with the Titans. I didn't see the game but looking at the score, they seemed to have played you guys tough. I thought it was going to be a blowout considering it was in Seattle but now they make me a little nervous considering we play them next week in Tennessee at 10 am.

49ers lose in Tennessee. Sorry, they just do.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Im not sold on the Turdinals defense. The TE was open all day, and they got gashed by the run up the middle.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Fitz is too smart for his current position. If he was a bit less smart, he'd just go for broke on every play. He's in a VERY luxurious position right now. Very little is expected from him so anything he can contribute is bonus. Just play football, Fitz. Quit worrying about making mistakes because you will make mistakes whether you worry about them or not.

Fitz is no world beater, but he's much better than what he showed today. I hope to see better from him next week.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":a215wtxr said:
The short week is really going to harm Seattle, as well. If Seattle loses against AZ, which seems likely to me right now, this board is going to go into full meltdown mode. However, the Cards should also be fairly banged up after the 49ers game so that will go towards our favor. I'm not sure who I'd prefer to win that matchup. Seems like you can make a case that either option will give AZ something to play for against our team.

We did injure Calais Campbell for you (not that that is a good thing, no matter what team you root for). He was carted off, but had some motion in his hands as he left, thankfully. It was a pretty brutal game, particularly late when we had that long drive, which should help you guys. Hopefully Tennessee wore you guys out too ;).

OP
OP
Scottemojo

Scottemojo

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":3dg0won6 said:
Sarlacc83":3dg0won6 said:
The short week is really going to harm Seattle, as well. If Seattle loses against AZ, which seems likely to me right now, this board is going to go into full meltdown mode. However, the Cards should also be fairly banged up after the 49ers game so that will go towards our favor. I'm not sure who I'd prefer to win that matchup. Seems like you can make a case that either option will give AZ something to play for against our team.

We did injure Calais Campbell for you (not that that is a good thing, no matter what team you root for). He was carted off, but had some motion in his hands as he left, thankfully. It was a pretty brutal game, particularly late when we had that long drive, which should help you guys. Hopefully Tennessee wore you guys out too ;).
Tennessee was a daisy.

hoxrox

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2jwvgqw8 said:
Sarlacc83":2jwvgqw8 said:

And your fans did the wave when he was carted off the field...

Total class.

rlkats

Reaction score
hoxrox":1i37quxw said:
5_Golden_Rings":1i37quxw said:
Sarlacc83":1i37quxw said:

Total class.
I agree complete disrespect. And let me correct you it was while he was on the turf they were doing the wave. It was when the Niners players were signaling them to stop they shut the hell up. Then had the balls to clap and cheer for him when they were able to see he was OK while being carted off. My hats off to the Niners players and Jed York for speaking to the media about their displeasure in seeing the wave happening

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
hoxrox":vngdlth4 said:
5_Golden_Rings":vngdlth4 said:
Sarlacc83":vngdlth4 said:

Total class.

Actually the wave was prior, when they carted him off he got a standing ovation. If you are always going to try and find fault at least get your facts straight.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
rlkats":3r1t1oqr said:
hoxrox":3r1t1oqr said:
5_Golden_Rings":3r1t1oqr said:
Sarlacc83":3r1t1oqr said:

Total class.
I agree complete disrespect. And let me correct you it was while he was on the turf they were doing the wave. It was when the Niners players were signaling them to stop they shut the hell up. Then had the balls to clap and cheer for him when they were able to see he was OK while being carted off. My hats off to the Niners players and Jed York for speaking to the media about their displeasure in seeing the wave happening

I dont think they realized the seriousness of the injury at the time.

OP
OP
Scottemojo

Scottemojo

Reaction score
So which is it, lvgninhwktwn, was it prior, or did they not realize the seriousness of the injury?

Just bustin your inconsistent balls, I don't really give a shit.

NINEster

Reaction score
pehawk":3g6qhuc2 said:
SF49r":3g6qhuc2 said:

We'll use KC as a proxy of what we'll do in Tennessee.

OP
OP
Scottemojo

Scottemojo

Reaction score
NINEster":2zwe491o said:
pehawk":2zwe491o said:
SF49r":2zwe491o said:

We'll use KC as a proxy of what we'll do in Tennessee.
If the Niners are determined to play physically, you won't need a proxy. Tennessee is not up that part of the task.