Archived on Demand: 8/4 Training Camp Web Cast #8

FinNasty

Reaction score
chris98251":pfs198oj said:
FinNasty":pfs198oj said:
Side note... what’s the backstory behind not liking the green jerseys? Does the fan base not like them? For someone that’s been an outsider to the Seahawks... they’ve always seemed pretty sweet?

Watching them on TV will make you blind after 60 minutes.

Well I’ve never watched them for 60min so possibly. I like them with the navy pants. The green pants too are a little much, but I think the jerseys themselves are pretty cool...

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
FinNasty":3hvxop8o said:
chris98251":3hvxop8o said:
FinNasty":3hvxop8o said:
Side note... what’s the backstory behind not liking the green jerseys? Does the fan base not like them? For someone that’s been an outsider to the Seahawks... they’ve always seemed pretty sweet?

Well I’ve never watched them for 60min so possibly. I like them with the navy pants. The green pants too are a little much, but I think the jerseys themselves are pretty cool...

Yep, the green is very fun to watch them play in. I love it.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
chris98251":27udevjh said:
FinNasty":27udevjh said:

Well atleast the players wont get run over by cars. The orange cones and the flourescent green tops make it feel like a road construction area.

Tical21

Reaction score
Without seeing the play, I like that Flowers was flagged for DPI on a back-shoulder throw. Means he was right there, and whether in man or cover-3, his assignment makes that a difficult play to be competetive against.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Jville":wes8dyox said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/mikevorel/status/1025848997246713858[/tweet]

A sweep? Can't remember when we ran something as novel as a sweep. I love Schotty and Solari already.