Anyone want to re-live 2006 OT loss vs Chicago in playoffs?

Optimus25

Reaction score
I am a hawks fan as a result of growing up in Illinois and always hating the bears. And give me credit since when I came of age for fandom coincided with their super bowl win, but even then I just knew I didn't like that organization. I was moving duty stations during that game and was listening from truck stops and various radio stations on the road....heartbreak. I still hate gould for that kick. But the fact that we almost single handedly derailed the cowboys for years and years to come due to that crazy win the week before was priceless.

drdiags

Reaction score
Another loss was the 2007 divisional game against the Packers. Go up 14-0, then it starts snowing and Brett Favre broke out a can of whoop-ass. I remember watching with Aros, Hawkstorian, Sutz and others at the home of a friend of Aros. That game went down hill quickly. We even had a Steelers fan who came with someone, not sure who. He had on his Steelers jersey on. Had a Kelly Jennings fan commence to rip Kelly a new one midway through the game.

Good times.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
drdiags":2x24498v said:
Another loss was the 2007 divisional game against the Packers. Go up 14-0, then it starts snowing and Brett Favre broke out a can of whoop-ass. I remember watching with Aros, Hawkstorian, Sutz and others at the home of a friend of Aros. That game went down hill quickly. We even had a Steelers fan who came with someone, not sure who. He had on his Steelers jersey on. Had a Kelly Jennings fan commence to rip Kelly a new one midway through the game.

Good times.

That game was horrible. Such unbridled bliss for about five minutes than hours of relentless pain.

For some reason I remember blaming it all on Marcus Pollard. In my defense, I'd had about a fifth of Aftershock.

OP
OP
C

Captain

Reaction score
seahawk2k":2royuzut said:
drdiags":2royuzut said:

Good times.

That game was horrible. Such unbridled bliss for about five minutes than hours of relentless pain.

For some reason I remember blaming it all on Marcus Pollard. In my defense, I'd had about a fifth of Aftershock.

Pollard did have a couple crucial drops, including a TD.... But it prob didnt mater cuz the defense couldnt stop Ryan Grant. Or Favre.... Or Greg Jennings.

Good times indeed.

Latest posts