Anyone know when Bing Training Camp Registration 2013 Opens?

gspin2k1

Reaction score
Anyone know when these things tend to open up and how easy/difficult it is to get tickets?

OP
OP
G

gspin2k1

Reaction score
Awesome. Never been to one, heard they are pretty fun. Yeah just looked at last years schedule. Seeing that the weekday sessions were scheduled for like 10 AM. I can't imagine a lot of people being able to take time off work so they could watch the Seahawks practice :p. I assume a lot of the players and coaches make themselves available for a few pictures/autographs during quiet times of the training camp.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Great experience! I took my nephew to one of the first few sessions last summer and it was a blast. Got to talk to Pete, John Schneider (for quite a bit), Kam, Brandon Browner, Deon Butler, John Moffitt, Breno... we were right on the fence and were cracking back and forth with Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas when they were on the sidelines.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
usually not hard to get in. As stated weekend days and stuff can be tougher.

Some advice for first-timers -

depending on the day the lines can be very long waiting to get on the busses to go. If you're planning on taking anyone who is older and isn't going to be able to stand around for a long time, you may want to call to see if you can arrange to park in the parking lot at the facility. My father has a disability so we just drive there and skip the wait. But you have to make sure you call ahead to get on that list.

There is very little shade there so if you're going on a sunny/warm day make sure you bring plenty of sun block, possibly an umbrella for shade if you can find a place to station yourself that isn't obstructing anyone's views.

It's also a good idea to bring some folding chairs if you have something compact enough to take on the bus ride. They also sell some folding chairs there.

They have food and beverages and other things there are surprisingly reasonable prices, nothing seems to be gauged too badly. If you do end up going on a particularly warm day do yourself a favor and either bring water, or buy some bottles of water there early, a couple per person, they've run out before on hot days.

Overall I've been to training camp practices about half a dozen times, they are always a good time and really ramp up the excitement for the season. They are what they are though - a practice, so if you bring kids anticipate that they are going to get bored and realize you may have to jump on a bus early.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I miss when they use to come out here to Cheney, it was great meeting all the players.

I'd love to make it out there one of these years. Does it cost money to get in now?

It used to be free when they came out here to EWU

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Jerhawk":2rqr51mw said:
It used to be free when they came out here to EWU

technically it's still free, you're paying 5 bucks or something for them to arrange to have busses and drivers.

Latest posts