Anyone have Seahawks London game tickets

DY_Seahawk

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":31v5v2zq said:
DY_Seahawk":31v5v2zq said:
UK_Seahawk":31v5v2zq said:
There are Cat 5 endzone season tickets left available at 132 pounds each. This makes it £66 a game and will get you in the priority window for Seahawks games. You might be able to resell them on if you cant make both / any of the games.

Had a look and was able to get the £76 season ticket, split it over direct debit and works out £38 a game....not too bad! But at least I have a better chance for Seahawks tickets now!

It was a lot cheaper than I thought it would be!

Is that a single seat? When i checked the only cat with more than one together was 5.

I think youve been quite smart actually. I think face value + £76 will probably be cheaper than resale price of Hawks Raiders tix. If you get to any of the games then its a bonus I think.

Yeah I just opted for a single - went for the cheapest option and if I need to re-sell any then I can, even if it just covers me getting Hawks tickets it will be worthy investment!

I'm sure the new Eagles bandwagon fans will lap a ticket up :D

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
DY_Seahawk":kwopwq9k said:
UK_Seahawk":kwopwq9k said:
DY_Seahawk":kwopwq9k said:
UK_Seahawk":kwopwq9k said:
There are Cat 5 endzone season tickets left available at 132 pounds each. This makes it £66 a game and will get you in the priority window for Seahawks games. You might be able to resell them on if you cant make both / any of the games.

Had a look and was able to get the £76 season ticket, split it over direct debit and works out £38 a game....not too bad! But at least I have a better chance for Seahawks tickets now!

Is that a single seat? When i checked the only cat with more than one together was 5.

I think youve been quite smart actually. I think face value + £76 will probably be cheaper than resale price of Hawks Raiders tix. If you get to any of the games then its a bonus I think.

Yeah I just opted for a single - went for the cheapest option and if I need to re-sell any then I can, even if it just covers me getting Hawks tickets it will be worthy investment!

Superbowl champs v AFC runners up. Should be a decent ticket.

DY_Seahawk

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":2q950ixl said:
DY_Seahawk":2q950ixl said:
UK_Seahawk":2q950ixl said:
DY_Seahawk":2q950ixl said:

Superbowl champs v AFC runners up. Should be a decent ticket.

Yeah any other year I would probably be really excited, but there is only one ticket I am bothered about this year so to me all other games are irrelevant :2thumbs:

You planning on going to the other games?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Sounds like an announcement is coming soon on if the stadium will be ready in time. Would be SO much easier to get tix if it was moved to Wembley.

ballard1951

Reaction score
I have already bought cheap plane tickets from Norway to London, and are waiting for the match tickets. I am actually excited for the opportunity to be at the brand new state of art Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

GlastoHawkUK

Reaction score
Tottenham have today indicated they are likely to request that their opening few Premier League fixtures are away fixtures while they complete redevelopment of their stadium. The Premier League starts on the weekend of 11th/12th August
Tottenham chairman said the stadium remains on course to be completed by this summer,.

original poster

Reaction score
GlastoHawkUK":1hi04g7o said:
Tottenham have today indicated they are likely to request that their opening few Premier League fixtures are away fixtures while they complete redevelopment of their stadium. The Premier League starts on the weekend of 11th/12th August
Tottenham chairman said the stadium remains on course to be completed by this summer,.

I think they'd always planned on having their first few games away from the very start to be fair.

GlastoHawkUK

Reaction score
original poster":3u7z0vru said:
GlastoHawkUK":3u7z0vru said:

I think they'd always planned on having their first few games away from the very start to be fair.

It appears to be part of their contingency plan in case of any delays, rather than being behind schedule. The complication for Tottenham is that Premiership rules prevent a team playing home games at more than one venue in a season, which would prevent them playing a few games at Wembley. Additionaly fixture sechedulers need to avoid Tottenham and Arsenal being at home on the same day