Anyone have Seahawks London game tickets

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
original poster":2osukm1x said:
It's worth adding the following, though -

For those that buy season tickets, you'll be able to join a 'pre sale' of Hawks vs Raiders tickets prior to the general public launch.

http://www.nfluk.com/news/international ... 215a598e2a

It really won't be necessary, though. I have no plans to buy the season ticket to increase my chances of getting tickets for the Hawks game. Even if the worst did happen and I couldn't get my hands on tickets, there will be thousands available on the reseller market.
I don't agree. I think they have massively under estimated demand. I will be buying season tickets on Feb 15th.

original poster

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":3aloa7x5 said:
original poster":3aloa7x5 said:
It's worth adding the following, though -

For those that buy season tickets, you'll be able to join a 'pre sale' of Hawks vs Raiders tickets prior to the general public launch.

http://www.nfluk.com/news/international ... 215a598e2a

It really won't be necessary, though. I have no plans to buy the season ticket to increase my chances of getting tickets for the Hawks game. Even if the worst did happen and I couldn't get my hands on tickets, there will be thousands available on the reseller market.
I don't agree. I think they have massively under estimated demand. I will be buying season tickets on Feb 15th.

We’ll see.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
I expect to have to pay a premium to get 2 tickets. Anything less than that is a bonus.

devo2478

Reaction score
There will most likely be a season ticket holder pre sale. I have Vikings season tickets also and we got that this year for the game in London.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":ivb959m8 said:
But since it's a Raiders home game, wouldn't they get a much bigger allotment of tix?
No it's a free for all with priority going to Wembley international series ticket holders.

original poster

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":2jp5h9cd said:
SoulfishHawk":2jp5h9cd said:
But since it's a Raiders home game, wouldn't they get a much bigger allotment of tix?
No it's a free for all with priority going to Wembley international series ticket holders.

Yep, this is exactly how it's working.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Good luck getting tickets guys. I hope you all are able to see the Hawks play over there.

DY_Seahawk

Reaction score
As a UK fan and from reading the feedback and information being fed by the NFLUK it is going to be difficult to get a ticket if you are not a season ticket holder for the Wembley games.

I believe the Wembley season ticket holders can get up to four tickets per person/Season Ticket number.

Me personally I will have to hold out for some sort of general sale for the remainder (if any).

Good Luck all when they do go on sale, but I like others may have to dip into the re-seller market(s).

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
DY_Seahawk":2z38sftl said:
As a UK fan and from reading the feedback and information being fed by the NFLUK it is going to be difficult to get a ticket if you are not a season ticket holder for the Wembley games.

I believe the Wembley season ticket holders can get up to four tickets per person/Season Ticket number.

Me personally I will have to hold out for some sort of general sale for the remainder (if any).

Good Luck all when they do go on sale, but I like others may have to dip into the re-seller market(s).

Season tickets arent outrageous this year as there is only 2 games and you can pay over 3 months.

Eagles at Jags should be a good game and the other game (Chargers? v Titans?) well I'm thinking its a day out if nowt else.

DY_Seahawk

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":12ngnilh said:
DY_Seahawk":12ngnilh said:

Season tickets arent outrageous this year as there is only 2 games and you can pay over 3 months.

Eagles at Jags should be a good game and the other game (Chargers? v Titans?) well I'm thinking its a day out if nowt else.

I'm getting married this summer so unfortunately my finances can't stretch that far this year to cover season ticket, seahawks and all the travel from the Midlands :(

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, we are going to get tickets one way or another. Likely will end up being thru stub hub etc. Or day of game. Unless by some miracle I get the hook up from someone, which I'm not holding my breath. But one can hope :2thumbs:

DY_Seahawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1rxznpiz said:
Well, we are going to get tickets one way or another. Likely will end up being thru stub hub etc. Or day of game. Unless by some miracle I get the hook up from someone, which I'm not holding my breath. But one can hope :2thumbs:

Ditto!

The wife (to be) has already said I can go over to Seattle once the wedding is all done and dusted but will probably be the following season. So I will do all I can to get them for the UK game, even if I have to go corporate/hospitality!

Good Luck in your venture for tickets! :2thumbs:

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
DY_Seahawk":1ry2qli2 said:
UK_Seahawk":1ry2qli2 said:
DY_Seahawk":1ry2qli2 said:

I'm getting married this summer so unfortunately my finances can't stretch that far this year to cover season ticket, seahawks and all the travel from the Midlands :(
Congrats on the wedding.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Just got 2 x season tickets to get access to priority window for Seahawks game. Season tickets are selling like hot cakes, nfl uk website unable to cope, Twitter in meltdown.

I reckon there must be at least 50k season tickets gone already.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
There are Cat 5 endzone season tickets left available at 132 pounds each. This makes it £66 a game and will get you in the priority window for Seahawks games. You might be able to resell them on if you cant make both / any of the games.

DY_Seahawk

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":3djwpb5a said:
There are Cat 5 endzone season tickets left available at 132 pounds each. This makes it £66 a game and will get you in the priority window for Seahawks games. You might be able to resell them on if you cant make both / any of the games.

Had a look and was able to get the £76 season ticket, split it over direct debit and works out £38 a game....not too bad! But at least I have a better chance for Seahawks tickets now!

It was a lot cheaper than I thought it would be!

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
DY_Seahawk":dcfmyg1p said:
UK_Seahawk":dcfmyg1p said:

Had a look and was able to get the £76 season ticket, split it over direct debit and works out £38 a game....not too bad! But at least I have a better chance for Seahawks tickets now!

It was a lot cheaper than I thought it would be!

Is that a single seat? When i checked the only cat with more than one together was 5.

I think youve been quite smart actually. I think face value + £76 will probably be cheaper than resale price of Hawks Raiders tix. If you get to any of the games then its a bonus I think.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder on this - we thought they went on sale tomorrow :? Still, tickets acquired.

Latest posts