Anyone else ready for a reboot?

King Dog

Reaction score
Don't get nasty. I'm ready to move on from John and Pete for a lot of reasons. It was a good run.

Beren

Reaction score
Very much so.

I feel pretty assured this regime is going nowhere so I was actually able to enjoy the nice moments this evening without expecting the W.

Geno did so well. Pleased for.the guy.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Yes it's over time to hire a new Coaching staff and GM . Wilson is not resigning here either so there going to have to trade him or get nothing. They could try and play hardball i just don't think that will work and honestly if he wants out trade him.

strohmin

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":2yiqucd2 said:
Yes it's over time to hire a new Coaching staff and GM . Wilson is not resigning here either so there going to have to trade him or get nothing. They could try and play hardball i just don't think that will work and honestly if he wants out trade him.

I kinda want to see where they go with Geno. Maybe he'll help the defense by flipping our horrendous TOP stat.

cymatica

Reaction score
Yeah it's grown stale. Zero innovation or creativity. They can't even figure out how to use the highest paid safety properly while letting Neal sit on the bench, while starting Flowers. Refusing to disguise coverage when it's common sense for the rest of the league. Coaches are completely clueless.

minormillikin

Reaction score
strohmin":3h8ybu9h said:
Northwest Seahawk":3h8ybu9h said:

I kinda want to see where they go with Geno. Maybe he'll help the defense by flipping our horrendous TOP stat.

Geno will be fine as qb1 during a rebuild. Perfect sort of guy. Cheap and decent enough.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Yup. Pete’s stubbornness at keeping KNJ and insisting on running that weak-ass D scheme out there is proof he needs to go.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Please let it happen. I have Jody Allen’s business mailing address if you want her staff to read your letters LOL

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
There is just no changes with Carroll.

Carroll believes he has all the answers and his defense will work all the time every time.

Sorry, no,

Worst defense in the NFL and has been for the past few seasons.

Carroll needs to get fired.

SlickRick

Reaction score
Since 2017 when they went 9-7, all those 10-6 seasons were hiding the flaws. Coaching is not holding up, now Pete & companys iron curtain is being lifted . Russ has done what he can to hide Seattle deficiencies,but he no longer can.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
It was a wild decade! But Im literally almost completely out of energy with the Pete Carroll Seahawks. I try to watch my words regarding death and whatnot, but it would be cool to be able to quantify how much this team has taken off our "clocks"...you know?

James in PA

Reaction score
Baby steps, guys. Can we just start with KNJ and see where it goes from there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

minormillikin

Reaction score
It's frustrating listening to the post-game coverage by the company men right now.
"How do we fix the secondary?" And stuff like that.

They're not going to make some mid-season personnel or scheme change and get good. They might get a little better as the season goes. But it's still a team that gets a little worse every year as contracts get more expensive.

In reality, nothing major will change for a long time. As long as the Paul Allen-less owners are selling jerseys and selling out games, it'll keep plugging along.

Good news... In a couple years, tickets might be more affordable for a while.

chris98251

Reaction score
Geez, Carroll is in so in denial, just because it wasn't in the game plan doesn't mean you don't change to it if they made adjustments. Just tells the stubbornness that he has of being inflexible.

minormillikin

Reaction score
chris98251":3voxrq7d said:
Geez, Carroll is in so in denial, just because it wasn't in the game plan doesn't mean you don't change to it if they made adjustments. Just tells the stubbornness that he has of being inflexible.

His devotion to "big play" offense is ridiculous. Other teams, the good ones, don't rely on flashy low-percentage plays. They get first downs until eventually they're in the red zone, then try to score touchdowns.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Yep, the NFL has passed Pete by.
Thank him for the back to back Super Bowls and the 1 Lombardi trophy and wish him luck on his future endeavors.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Carroll has always been egotistical and into the big play as a way to quickly shatter the confidence of other teams. Problem is now, he's been figured out. The whole NFL knows Carroll's playstyle and he isn't fooling anyone anymore, but he's so damn arrogant he thinks he can will his style and plays in an ever changing league.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
The definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Nothing will change unless we reboot.

Latest posts