Anybody catch Michael Irvin's comments on seahawks

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I thought his comments were very interesting and probably true. This team likes to play with a chip on its shoulder. People labeling them as the villains for the Superbowl will just make the collective chip on their shoulders that much bigger. But, ultimately, no matter how motivation one has behind them, it wouldn't mean much if we don't come out and play good football, got to do that before anything.

plyka

Reaction score
Seeker":2kgvdz0q said:
"Go ahead and keep making them the bad guys, all your doing is motivating Seattle"

"The media wants "PERFECT" Peyton to win"

"Your just going to make Seattle mad, they see how you are treating them in this coverage and it's going to backfire"

sounds like he sees what we do. when did we convert this guy?

I've always loved Irvin. Those Dallas teams won me over from being a niner fan in the Montana era of the niners. I was a massive Cowboys fan when Irvin/Emmitt/Aikmen were there.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I liked irvin before this but makes me like him more. His perspective is always pretty relevant and sincere.

all the players who were screw-ups as players that had to get hteir act together, then retire and get older for whatever reason seem to have the most grounded perspective on the game.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
I DVR'd and watched it last night. It was awesome. Irvin, Heath guy and the other player were all in agreement about how the media wants honesty but then they get it like with Sherman and all of a sudden get outraged.

Anyway if there was a link to it that would be great as it was a great segment overall.

Go Hawks!!