Any way on Earth we could get the 05 team to raise the flag?

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Earlier this season a big group from the 1983 first playoff team all raised the 12th Man flag together. It was very cool.

I'm guessing it would be tough to get a bunch of these guys. But how insane would the Clink go if come Sunday, we had a big group of the 2005 NFC champion team raise the flag?!

Think of it. What exactly are the following guys up to right now:

Mike Holmgren
Matt Hasselbeck
Walter Jones
Shaun Alexander
Marcus Trufant
Lofa Tatupu
Mack Strong
Darrell Jackson
Bobby Engram
Robbie Tobeck
Jordan Babineaux
Leroy Hill

The place would lose it's mind.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
I would cream myself to see DJack and Alexander, my two favorite Seahawks from that squad.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Hass is on the Colts roster.. that wouldnt be..appropriate. And if the invites for Hutch and Stevens got lost in the mail I wouldnt shed a tear.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
That would be amazing.

Either that idea or Paul Allen would seem very appropriate for this week.

sflahawk

Reaction score
i would prefer Paul Allen (tradition of NFCGC) or the ring of honor.......that would be amazing

A

Anonymous

What, no Steve Hutchinson?

We do have three ex-Vikings on our team...

The Radish

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3sgfjw07 said:
What, no Steve Hutchinson?

We do have three ex-Vikings on our team...

WHAT, no Joe Jurivicous?

There are two of the big reasons we got there

:roll:

Teqneek

Reaction score
Vetamur":3fggc0d2 said:
Hass is on the Colts roster.. that wouldnt be..appropriate. And if the invites for Hutch and Stevens got lost in the mail I wouldnt shed a tear.

Shucks.. yeah.. forgot the Colts were still working towards that super bowl... that would be so inappropriate.... I mean hasselbeck as their backup QB who is now on vacation is the face that franchise and everything..

chihawk

Reaction score
Yeah, I think Holmgren would be a great choice...if they can't get a bunch of the players there. Alexander has already done it, right? Does that mean he can't do it again? Has anyone been a repeat flag raiser?

Exittium

Reaction score
Oh Holmgren AND Paul Allen.. Getting them both to do it would be great

Vetamur

Reaction score
Teqneek":25419n5w said:
Vetamur":25419n5w said:

Shucks.. yeah.. forgot the Colts were still working towards that super bowl... that would be so inappropriate.... I mean hasselbeck as their backup QB who is now on vacation is the face that franchise and everything..

You actually think there is no problem with a member of another team raising the 12th man flag? You think his current employers would be fine with that, since hes not the face of the franchise? Hass will raise the flag, eventually probably more than once. But after retirement.

Latest posts