Any news from today's practice?

seanoob

Reaction score
Would like to hear good things about carpenter, clemons, avril, etc.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Full Practice
WR Sidney Rice (knee)
WR Stephen Williams (head)

Limited
CB Brandon Browner(hamstring)
DE Cliff Avril (hamstring)
DT Tony McDaniel (groin)
DT Brandon Mebane (groin)

Didn't Practice
DE Chris Clemons (knee)
OL Michael Bowie (shoulder)
DT Jordan Hill (biceps)

Sucks seeing 5 D-lineman on the list :?

keatonisballin

Reaction score
From the link:

The Seattle Seahawks had a new player added to the injury report after this afternoon’s practice, with cornerback Brandon Browner listed as limited with a hamstring injury.

Walter Thurmond would be the next man up if Browner can’t return to the field by this weekend.

Along with Browner, defensive tackle Tony McDaniel (groin), defensive tackle Brandon Mebane (groin) and defensive end Cliff Avril (groin) were listed as limited participants.

Receiver Sidney Rice (knee) and receiver Stephen Williams (head) were listed as full participants.

Offensive lineman Michael Bowie (shoulder), defensive tackle Jordan Hill (biceps) and defensive end Chris Clemons (knee) are listed as having not practiced, but Clemons and Hill got some work in on the side today.

Read more here: http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks ... rylink=cpy

Not happy to hear about BB. I have confidence in Thurm but not 100% yet.

Glad to hear about Rice and Williams though. Im so excited to see Williams on the field this year.

Basis4day

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":3fdo09ym said:
Full Practice
WR Sidney Rice (knee)
WR Stephen Williams (head)

Limited
CB Brandon Browner(hamstring)
DE Cliff Avril (hamstring)
DT Tony McDaniel (groin)
DT Brandon Mebane (groin)

Didn't Practice
DE Chris Clemons (knee)
OL Michael Bowie (shoulder)
DT Jordan Hill (biceps)

Sucks seeing 5 D-lineman on the list :?

No such thing as a healthy football player. I predict McDaniel and Mebane will play on Sunday. Best source of injury info is Clair Farnesworth's weekly interview with Bob And Groz during The Huddle. Listened every week last year. Pretty honest regarding whether they really can play or not.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Really hope Browner is precautionary. With the D-line banged up we really need our secondary at full strength.

Basis4day

Reaction score
keatonisballin":mtd2v45b said:
From the link:

The Seattle Seahawks had a new player added to the injury report after this afternoon’s practice, with cornerback Brandon Browner listed as limited with a hamstring injury.

Walter Thurmond would be the next man up if Browner can’t return to the field by this weekend.

Along with Browner, defensive tackle Tony McDaniel (groin), defensive tackle Brandon Mebane (groin) and defensive end Cliff Avril (groin) were listed as limited participants.

Receiver Sidney Rice (knee) and receiver Stephen Williams (head) were listed as full participants.

Offensive lineman Michael Bowie (shoulder), defensive tackle Jordan Hill (biceps) and defensive end Chris Clemons (knee) are listed as having not practiced, but Clemons and Hill got some work in on the side today.

Read more here: http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks ... rylink=cpy

Not happy to hear about BB. I have confidence in Thurm but not 100% yet.

Glad to hear about Rice and Williams though. Im so excited to see Williams on the field this year.

BB was limited. Hes a vet. He'll go on Sunday.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Not the worst injury report I've seen. All that matters is who's ready on Sunday,

kidhawk

Reaction score
Basis4day":313i7c19 said:

Glad to see you posted the link. I just checked it not 10 minutes ago and it wasn't up yet.

For those who don't normally follow the injury status reports, Wednesday and Thursday are merely practice updates. Friday they will put the game status up and that is when we will see who has a chance at playing and who is actually out this week.

Basis4day

Reaction score
kidhawk":sbjzoej0 said:
Basis4day":sbjzoej0 said:

Glad to see you posted the link. I just checked it not 10 minutes ago and it wasn't up yet.

For those who don't normally follow the injury status reports, Wednesday and Thursday are merely practice updates. Friday they will put the game status up and that is when we will see who has a chance at playing and who is actually out this week.

I'd like to add that i think people should do their best to avoid freaking out about appearances on the injury rpt until at least Friday. Just because they show up does not mean they tore their ACL. Just because a newspaper mentions a backup (In This Case Thurmond for BB) does not mean they are any less likely to play.

Worry if you want, but i reserve judgement until they're in jeans on Sunday.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Thursday Update:

Browner was held out today.

Avril, Mebane, and McDaniel were full participants after being limited yesterday.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":14t0oovx said:
This season isn't starting well. So many guys hurt. What's it gonna be like in Nov? Walking MASH unit by then.

True, when Percy Harvin is running all over fools there will be opponent bodies littered all over the field. Cheer up young buck!

Latest posts