Any .NETers going to the Indy game?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
My brother is going to try to hook us up with tickets and Indy is only a 4 hour drive from where I live so we are pondering a road trip.
I was just curious if any from here plan to attend.

IndianaHawkFan3

Reaction score
You bet there are! Over 50 of us with the midwestseahawkers group... they organized agroup ticket sale and tailgate event! :thirishdrinkers: So check out their website for more Info!

nsport

Reaction score
I have 4 tickets available still - happy to sell to Seahawks fan for face value.

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
nsport":3uy7mdkn said:
I have 4 tickets available still - happy to sell to Seahawks fan for face value.
The only problem is that I need wheelchair accessible seats. That sucks, and it appears (through ticketmaster) that there aren't many available. Otherwise I would purchase from you in a heatbeat for face value. I hate being disabled. :(

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
nsport":1t55czcl said:

Where are they? Willing to sell just two? I'm about a 4 hour drive (hour west of Cleveland) and seriously considering going...

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
It doesn't appear that there is one single seat available for wheelchair access in the entire stadium for that game. Looks like I am SOL. Crap.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Man, we were so close to going......
But, my wife had knee surgery today instead.
Oh well.
She'll be way more mobile for games later on!

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Seahwkgal, call the box office and ask if they have any or if they might release tickets the week of the game. Give it a shot, you might get lucky

nsport

Reaction score
PateratoWilson":11w5xaan said:
nsport":11w5xaan said:

Where are they? Willing to sell just two? I'm about a 4 hour drive (hour west of Cleveland) and seriously considering going...

Already responded to your PM... looks like Paterato wants 2. That would mean I have two left... Loge 449, Row 9.

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
FDNYHAWK":1219t4iz said:
Seahwkgal, call the box office and ask if they have any or if they might release tickets the week of the game. Give it a shot, you might get lucky
That might be my only shot now. I just got an email response that said;
We're sorry to tell you, but there are no accessible seats remaining for Indianapolis Colts vs. Seattle Seahawks. We've already checked the venue's inventory and at this time all accessible inventory is exhausted.

I bet people get those seats for the view and lie about their supposed disabilities. We got great seats a Ford Field last year and the other seats were filled with people who could walk just fine. Grrrrr......

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
You don't have to lie to get wheelchair seats. If there are not enough people in wheelchairs attending they still want to sell those tickets.

It's really not a big deal. I mean it sucks that you can't get seats, seriously. But I don't blame the people who bought them up.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1j2ybbtr said:
I know that BFS and Seatown are...

Yeah, Leif and I will be sitting with the Midwest Seahawkers. They got a pretty big group going. Sounds like a good time.

It really sucks that you can't find proper handicapped seating. Hopefully something pops up.

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Yeah, I looked up the Midwest Seahawkers web site. I wish I had done that last year cause I bet they were at the Detroit game. Bummer. While most of my friends are Lions fans and the whole party bus to the game was too(minus myself and one other fella), I would have loved to have been with other 12's. If I can somehow get tickets for handicapped seating, that would be great because I would love to attend the tailgating party. At Ford Field, they didn't sell out the handicapped seats until just before kickoff. There were plenty available when we got there, we just exchanged our regular seat tickets for the handicapped seats. FF said they don't sell or exchange them until gameday(first, come, first serve). Apparently, Indianapolis doesn't have the same policy.

Largent80

Reaction score
Andrea, maybe you should try attaching an Indy logo to your emails....Kinda a bait and switch.

NYCoug

Reaction score
I'll be in attendance!

Sorry to hear about your problems with wheelchair seating, Seahwkgal. Stick with it though, something tells me that if you're persistent enough there will be a happy solution for you.