Any Chance?

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
All you need to do is not choke in the 4th quarter.

Seattle is constantly tripping over their own stupid mistakes and leaving points on the field. Penalties, bad play calls, missed protections. It's been a pattern since Carroll got here, a side effect of youth and aggression combined. They're physical, they're talented, they're great on defense and well-coached, but for all that, they honestly don't score a lot of points themselves.

The thing is, they make halftime adjustments and come roaring back in the 4th quarter once Lynch has finally worn down the defense. Wilson was known for superior 4th-quarter stats in college, and his legend is only deepening here.

So...once you have the usual lead in the 4th quarter, HANG ONTO IT. Keep the gas pedal pressed all the way down, play as if you're ten points down. Don't you dare switch to prevent defense or give Seattle any breathing room. Just give the Seahawks the rope they need, and they'll hang themselves.

Sounds traitorous, I know. But every fan on this board knows that's how we play.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
="LawlessHawk"

Nope, no chance. Pats are going to get destroyed in this game. Deep down, everyone knows it...

I wish I had your confidence. Not because I don't think we have one of the most talented teams in NFL history, we do..........and we should win. But even after winning the SB last year, I'm still old enough to have 40 years of bad Seattle sports memories with my heart being ripped out sitting at the front of my brain.

It's like a beaten dog, you can give him a good home and treat him like a king, but when you raise your hand he's still always going to flinch.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
bostonhardo":2ud7dl55 said:
Having carefully read many posts from all the extremely knowledgeable Seahawk fans articulating the Hawk invincibility I have one question. Is there any possibility that the Hawks could lose? If so what would the Pats have to do?
Why do you care?

What do you expect? Something different than what the Pats fans are saying?

All I see is a library of trolling collections that will be worthless on Sunday.

morgulon1

Reaction score
bostonhardo":3s8r5ad5 said:
Uncle Si":3s8r5ad5 said:
bostonhardo":3s8r5ad5 said:
SoCalHawk":3s8r5ad5 said:
Sly move, troll. Go back under your rock.

Sly move? Troll? WTF. I honestly want to know if any of you see any way you will lose.

if you're being serious, there are many threads discussing the matchups and what needs to go right for a repeat as well as the strengths of the Patriots.

if you're being a dick, well then yes, your team has no chance.

No I am not being a dick. I am entirely serious. I have read thread after thread. Of course this is a Hawk board and you are Hawk fans so as expected the threads are focused on how you will win. I expect nothing less and I am sure the Pats forum is the same. I just want to know from a Hawk fan perspective if there is anything about the Pats that worries them and if so what is it.

Much the same as in years past when the Pats were beating up on the Colts I always feared Manning coming out of his playoff funk and going crazy on them. Even this year although I expected the Pats to beat the ravens I knew that Flacco always plays well against them and there was always a chance he could go off.

In all seriousness, Belichek and Brady scare me. That's enough.

LTH

Reaction score
bostonhardo":2lm417pm said:
Having carefully read many posts from all the extremely knowledgeable Seahawk fans articulating the Hawk invincibility I have one question. Is there any possibility that the Hawks could lose? If so what would the Pats have to do?

LMAO!!!! The Ne patriots are irrelevant..... :lol:

For NE to win this game they need to play sound fundemental, mistake free football as well as execute...and Hope that Seattle doesnt execute the factors that are in their control... thats the simplist way to explain it...

LTH

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
bostonhardo":t6h9e7sf said:
No, Pats should save themselves the embarrassment and go home....

IS that what you were looking for troll?