Anonymous Sources: Huge rumor with hawks and AB

balakoth

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1c57oqni said:
chris98251":1c57oqni said:
My Moms second cousins best Friends boyfriend said he saw that Pete was talking to Julio Jones when he was in Seattle when we played them so he could be coming here also I guess.

We don't like secondary rumors and what if's concerning players coming here, if you don't have link to a source don't post this crap.

How about if it comes to light it was total BS we just move to the shack and then talk crap to the OP.

Why break the pretty standard Trend of the 1k posters here over the last decade.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
chris98251":vvvcraye said:
Shanegotyou11":vvvcraye said:
Wenhawk":vvvcraye said:
chris98251":vvvcraye said:
My Moms second cousins best Friends boyfriend said he saw that Pete was talking to Julio Jones when he was in Seattle when we played them so he could be coming here also I guess.

We don't like secondary rumors and what if's concerning players coming here, if you don't have link to a source don't post this crap.

I see your still such a wonderful person. :)

Have always said I am who I am, blunt and an @$$h0le to some in their opinion, straight shooter and independent thinker to others and don't get swept up in the party line and mob rules approach or popular opinion because its the cool thing to do.

Ok oscar. ;).

Its not cool to have ODD either.

Boycie

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3apygwfp said:
seabowl":3apygwfp said:
Shanegotyou11":3apygwfp said:
Its about hawks.

A guy said he said he saw AB on a flight to seattle this AM. Said AB said they waiving a dude.

They did waive a guy but rumor and big one.

Holy smokes. Dickey Dunne reported it. It must be true.
LOL...wonder how many here get that one!

Got my eye on the three of you! You pull one thing and you're out of this game. I run a clean game here. Any trouble and I'll suspend ya!

I'm listening to the effin song!

seabowl

Reaction score
Ace_Rimmer":1seik4ts said:
Cyrus12":1seik4ts said:
seabowl":1seik4ts said:
Shanegotyou11":1seik4ts said:
Its about hawks.

A guy said he said he saw AB on a flight to seattle this AM. Said AB said they waiving a dude.

They did waive a guy but rumor and big one.

Holy smokes. Dickey Dunne reported it. It must be true.
LOL...wonder how many here get that one!

Got my eye on the three of you! You pull one thing and you're out of this game. I run a clean game here. Any trouble and I'll suspend ya!

I'm listening to the effin song!

Forget Brown and sign Oglethorpe.

Oh jeez I just looked him up and he got suspended.

Rat

Reaction score
Personally, I enjoy the rumor threads. It doesn't bother me if it turns out to not be true. This particular rumor is feeling unlikely though. He doesn't exactly shy away from attention, and I feel like if he was trying out here, SOMETHING would have picked it up by now.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
AB is currently suspended no? why even talk with him until he has been re-instated? dude is a loon.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
At this stage this is nothing but pure speculation, in the face of an earlier express denial of present interest (back before Gordon).

Think the player has got the message that he needs to keep his mouth shut for now if wants to ever play in the NFL again.I suspect that won't last long though, b/c he's a guy with extreme entitlement issues and is of dubious personal character if the many reports are even partially true. However, he could be a nice addition to the team for the rest of this year on a VERY short leash. In short if he causes problems, or shoots off his mouth, he's gone.

I suspect the only reason why he is isn't on the Commish's exempt list is b/c no team wants to take a shot at having to deal with him repeating his nonsense of the last year plus. His being signed may crystallize the long wait for him and force the hand of the league.

Adding him would undoubtedly give the team a legit weapon for RW as there is little doubt that AB has real talent. He is truly a head case though and not adding him makes a lot of sense as well.

whidbeast

Reaction score
I cross checked this report with my magic 8 ball. It is decidedly so.

Championship!

flmmkrz

Reaction score
i cant see the league letting it happen but it would be an absolute no brainer with little risk. Cut him if hes trouble. Nobody is advocating his getting a multi year contract but play out the playoffs, keep your mouth shut, let your play speak for itself with the most accurate qb in the league, parlay it into a big paycheck somewhere else...or implode again. He's not taking this team down with him, this isn't a team divided, he walks into a strong locker room he either fits in or gtfo...Pete and John wouldn't do it if they didn't know their team and leadership group could survive his potential implosion. So lets see what happens but not holding my breath

chris98251

Reaction score
NFL to AB, we will let you sign anywhere but Seattle, go there and we will suspend you, they must not win.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
AB is probably one of the only players that I would say is "too far gone." Dude is an absolute idiot and one only needs to take a look at his twitter activity in the last like 14 days to see he is unstable and unemployable.

chet380

Reaction score
The Hawks would be doing Brown a favor by signing him b/c the league would be finally forced to act OR NOT -- if, as expected, they instantly suspend him, Brown would not be twisting in the wind until next session and he can begin to prepare his appeal ... IF THEY DON'T SUSPEND, the Hawks get one of the best all-time WR's for the playoff run -- a bonus with Gordon gone.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Signing Antonio Brown is right up there with 25-yard sacks and that pick-six against the Ravens in the category of "bad ideas Russell Wilson has had".

massari

Reaction score
If the NFL investigation was wrapped up, teams would be lining up to sign one of, if not, the best WR today to a contract that allows him to be released at any point with next to zero dead money.

So as soon as he starts to become toxic, release him. No strings attached.

All of you would change your tune once AB gets 150 yards 2 TD's including the late Game winning 50 yard TD against the 49ers.

ivotuk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":922pez2r said:
Signing Antonio Brown is right up there with 25-yard sacks and that pick-six against the Ravens in the category of "bad ideas Russell Wilson has had".

This is an idea Russell Wilson had? What did i miss?

Why does it not surprise me that Antonio Brown and Ben Roethlessberger were buds?

AB = Absolute Bullchit. Anybody who would steal a working man's tools just because he was mad about something is a 1st Class P.O.S.

Celebrity chef Stefano Tedeschi was hired to cook for Brown and his guests at a 2018 Pro Bowl party. Tedeschi claims in a lawsuit Brown owes him $38,521. The chef told TMZ a bizarre story in which he said he was fired by Brown because the wide receiver thought a fish head in the freezer was a mob-style threat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brown was sued on allegations of angrily throwing furniture from an apartment balcony that almost killed a toddler.

The owner of the unit filed one lawsuit, alleging that Brown damaged the unit and failed to pay for the damage. A second lawsuit centered on allegations that Brown inflicted emotional distress on a 22-month-old child, who was allegedly almost hit by some of the falling items.

Brown claimed he did not throw the furniture, and in July 2019 the lawsuit was settled.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/n ... 284178001/