Americas Team/ Packers

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I’m watching a YouTube stream from a Philly fan who is simultaneously broadcasting his cowboy buddy’s podcast. Pure. Comic. Gold.

Why you ask? Shadenfreude. Pure unadulterated joy from misery and delusion (Philly fans somehow think they’ll beat the rams or lions forgetting they’ve got to beat the bucs at all)

hugecanoli

Reaction score
You guys already know I love this, but I’m sitting here sipping my bourbon thinking how the hell does the Packers have so many good QB’s in a row?

Damn, thats either some crazy ass luck or something is in the water in the mid-west.

I never thought of Love as a great QB, but the kid is impressing in the biggest game of his life.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
IDK, Love is ON FIRE, and SF rested starters too long. It sets up perfectly for a Brock Purdy meltdown!

SFs secondary is suss as all F too!
One can hope but I think GB comes crashing down to earth next week.

Then again look at today. But sf and Dallas are two distinct teams.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Cowboys fans “I can’t believe I fell for this shit again this year. I got sucked in like Charlie Brown and Lucy with the football…”

We have some epic meltdowns. But these cats are impressive with the shit. Comparing the relationship with the team to an abusive spouse.

Shit is lit

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Cowboys fans “I can’t believe I fell for this shit again this year. I got sucked in like Charlie Brown and Lucy with the football…”

We have some epic meltdowns. But these cats are impressive with the shit. Comparing the relationship with the team to an abusive spouse.

Shit is lit
‘Merica’s team.

Latest posts