Amara Darboh

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
Josea16":em39zaz1 said:
Seafan":em39zaz1 said:
LOL talking about being underutilized as a rookie WR. How many think Lockett, Richardson, Graham and Baldwin are underutilized THIS season? What's the common factor?
You tell me given Lockett was my adopt a rookie in a past life(I live in Missouri and watched every game he played in 2015)...and I never questioned that Richardson was a stud because he was/is when healthy. Baldwin? I never knew because I quit watching the Seahawks during 2008-2010.

I will pull for my team if they're crap like Cleveland. But I won't watch the trainwreck up close.
Baldwin was a rookie in 2011 so if you were watching then you would have seen him. 51 rec, 788 yards, 4 TDs. Only started 1 game, but led the team in all receiving categories.

Pretty damn impressive for an undrafted free agent receiver. Particularly for a pedestrian one.

Maulbert

Reaction score
The Breh":2nt5oew7 said:
What are his catches/targets ?
I can't imagine he's getting a lot of targets so his productivity can't all be on him.
There's a few guys we expect to see get the ball more than others and Lockett was a special, versatile talent we hadn't had since Percy.
With McEvoy and Vannett getting some burn too, Darboh will find his way.
It's a long season fellers.

He has 5 catches for 55 yards on 9 targets.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
I'd say if anything, McEvoy and Vannett have been the disappointments. I was kind of hoping McEvoy would step into the clutch Kearse role, but he's regressed into the bad Kearse role. Vannett hasn't been able to steal snaps away from Graham or Luke in the passing game, which I guess is fine, but not ideal.

Darboh wasn't going to supplant Baldwin, Lockett or P-Rich so he's not going to get a lot of targets until one of them goes down. I think he has great potential. But Baldwin had the advantage of playing on a team with little talent. Rice was always hurt, Golden couldn't run a route properly, Miller had to hang in blocking all the time, Williams couldn't keep his weight down. So Baldwin had lots of opportunities to show his stuff.

chris98251

Reaction score
Mad Dog":30bz8yzd said:
I'd say if anything, McEvoy and Vannett have been the disappointments. I was kind of hoping McEvoy would step into the clutch Kearse role, but he's regressed into the bad Kearse role. Vannett hasn't been able to steal snaps away from Graham or Luke in the passing game, which I guess is fine, but not ideal.

Darboh wasn't going to supplant Baldwin, Lockett or P-Rich so he's not going to get a lot of targets until one of them goes down. I think he has great potential. But Baldwin had the advantage of playing on a team with little talent. Rice was always hurt, Golden couldn't run a route properly, Miller had to hang in blocking all the time, Williams couldn't keep his weight down. So Baldwin had lots of opportunities to show his stuff.

Well getting open and catching the ball helped too.

daketah

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":3hy41yty said:
Wasn't as high on him as some here were when we drafted him but he is really starting to grow on me. He had two receptions for 29 yards against the Giants, a 14 yarder and a 16 yarder. Like how he has been slowly integrated into these games and he seems to be taking advantage of the time he has been getting. Looking forward to seeing how this guy progresses.

Amara Darboh 14 yard 1st down catch
It's about that time isn't it? Somewhere toward the middle of the season where an unexpected baller emerges.

This is how I remember Rawls making himself known. Perhaps he will also reignite his play.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Latest posts