Am I the only one feeling this way this morning?

Hendo66

Reaction score
This team needs to learn how to win games on the road, sounds familiar. They definitely had there chances to do hat last night.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1wxhdw7f said:
Yep. This is it. Plus throw in the fact folks would probably be singing a different tune were even a few more balls caught. Even one or two, likely. If Turbin hangs onto that pass for 7 instead of 3, we're at a 10-13 deficit if the game is played out exactly the same, with all the rest of the drops. That's a field goal difference, instead of playing with the mentality we needed the touchdown. Add a catch on that 3rd and 2 pass when we were on the 49ers 43 yard line and driving in the third quarter, and it's probably another three points at least.

This game was a very close game, likely decided by a couple key drops, in a short week game on the road against an opponent that is one of the very best in the league. There are still areas of concern, but to think we took a step back isn't really the case.
Plus we had a missed FG in there.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Throwdown":2ju2dluk said:
Just, I don't know what to say! And its not speachlessness, its like i'm almost demoralized as a fan lol, just when you thought the passing game took a step forward, it took about 800 steps back, and the defense while good as all hell, still needs some work.

No Throwdown, I'm am right there with you. That's exactly how I'm feeling -- listless, almost passionless in a way. I've actually been avoiding posting anything (even to vent), haven't listened to the Sports Radio Post-Mortem or anything like that I guess because it feels like the Niners made such a statement last night in the 2nd Half. I don't care what the score said at the end of the game -- it felt more like 35-6. With the way that those guys gashed us with the trap play time and time again ... and with how they just put the clamps on this offense ... it just felt like they BEAT ... US ... UP. I'll eventually get back on the horse and point 'er straight ahead towards Detroit though.

Largent80

Reaction score
Im proud, the defense made some great stops when needed. We played against the best team in the league on the road and gave them all they wanted.

Hold your head UP !!!!!

[youtube]w8i500NGJsw[/youtube]