Aldon Smith apparently arrested again

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":3qkmp7kr said:
Tech Worlds":3qkmp7kr said:
RedAlice":3qkmp7kr said:
Marvin and Loaf arguing might be the only interesting NFL thing this month.

It failed to be interesting 7 pages ago.

Round and round we go.

REALLY SAD.

And I want you to know how sorry I am for this, because it really is a massive waste of time. At his High School Graduation, Marvin was likely voted "Most Likely To Have an Excuse for Everything". So there were many levels to respond to and they kept changing.

Marvin49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":ieb1w8oa said:
lvnginhwktwn":ieb1w8oa said:
Tech Worlds":ieb1w8oa said:
RedAlice":ieb1w8oa said:
Marvin and Loaf arguing might be the only interesting NFL thing this month.

It failed to be interesting 7 pages ago.

Round and round we go.

REALLY SAD.

And I want you to know how sorry I am for this, because it really is a massive waste of time. At his High School Graduation, Marvin was likely voted "Most Likely To Have an Excuse for Everything". So there were many levels to respond to and they kept changing.

They kept changing TO YOU because you never understood my initial point.

My initial point was that I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE I'M NOT AN EXPERT. I was only talking about what I had read. I said ALL ALONG that what I read could be incorrect and that I simply had read a different point of view.

You have been the only one here using a black and white approach to who's wrong or right.

All I'm doing is finding people who might know what they are talking about and seeing what their opinion is of the situation. I'm sorry, but I don't qualify you as one of those people. It's as simple as that.

If I read even ONE opinion from someone with a legal background and didn't also happen to be a Seahawk fan, I'd lend the opinion much more credence.

As for the "excuse" comment....I'd like to see where I at any point excused the behavior in any way. He screwed up and should be punished. The question is what punishment fits the crime and what is LIKELY to happen, not what you or I think SHOULD happen.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Marvin49":3rohbz7z said:
They kept changing TO YOU because you never understood my initial point.

My initial point was that I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE I'M NOT AN EXPERT. I was only talking about what I had read. I said ALL ALONG that what I read could be incorrect and that I simply had read a different point of view.

You have been the only one here using a black and white approach to who's wrong or right.

I so hate doing this... a waste of time, I wish I would have read this garbage earlier.

Take a step back from the keyboard son. The only items I have seen as black and white were that the initial possession charges were going to be hard to beat and that Smith is convicted on those 3 felonies. Not as an expert in law, but an informed gun owner that has a specific issue with CA gun laws, ones that I have been following for years.

Meanwhile early on you referenced at least one media lawyer that was saying it would be hard to prove the gun charges and that there would be a deal. You see how that worked out?

All I'm doing is finding people who might know what they are talking about and seeing what their opinion is of the situation. I'm sorry, but I don't qualify you as one of those people. It's as simple as that.

If I read even ONE opinion from someone with a legal background and didn't also happen to be a Seahawk fan, I'd lend the opinion much more credence.

No one cares whether or not you lend your opinion to more credence Marvin. The facts are black and white. Aldon Smith is a convicted felon with no deal. The DA made it very clear
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...ith-pleads-no-contest-to-weapons-dui-charges/

Looks pretty black and white to me. LOL... Smith is such a stupid dirt bag that he also swapped the plates on his truck? !?!?! Does this guy stand a chance at avoiding prison with a brain this challenged?

As for the "excuse" comment....I'd like to see where I at any point excused the behavior in any way. He screwed up and should be punished. The question is what punishment fits the crime and what is LIKELY to happen, not what you or I think SHOULD happen.

If you are going to stick words in my mouth, at least buy me dinner first. You are asking me to prove something I never said, in fact since you mentioned it I would like to see where at any point I made a claim that you were excusing Smith's behavior. Let me save you the time, you won't find it. I also never once said I think Smith deserves jail time for his crimes, only that he doesn't deserve special treatment (which we all know he will get)

The comment said that you were the "most likely to have an excuse for everything" while your fellow students were most likely to succeed. This is in recognition of the constant retort or response of any post dogging anything Niner. Even when you agree with a statement, you have to speak up and give it the Marvin stamp of approval. As if we are seeking it. LOL. Just read the stuff you post when you rag on Smith. It isn't just that he made the mistake. It has to include some reference to his talent, or that it isn't as bad as it sounds. Do I really need to provide examples? The only thing that has ever interested me in this case was the 3 felony gun charges. The DUI and stupid LAX thing have never garnered anything from me other than Smith being Ultra-Jedi-Stupid. You can read back and check.

The sentence is nothing but a guess at this point Marvin, but there are too many people assuming that there was some prearranged conditions when even the Deputy DA has clearly stated there was no such agreement. All he has said is that the no contest plea works in his favor.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I personally hope Aldon is on the field every time we play the Niners. Aldon is a free play any time we need one. Dude turns into a zombie when he gets hard counted. And not one of those fast modern zombies, one of those old style slow ass bumbling around zombies. That dude going offsides was actually a part of that 4th and 7 play call.

Perhaps the Judge can sentence Aldon to life without parole, but due to Harbie's need to play him every down he can work release with the Niners? The Niners can have a driver pick him up in the mornings still bleary eyed from toilet wine, gawd knows they have that routine down already, Aldon can do his football thang, then the Niners can return him to prison where he can use his long arms to fend off unwanted amorous advances/grab prison buddy victims of his choosing and exchange gun stories with his felon friends. Really, it would be a win win for everyone. Aldon would not have to fear partying with his Niner teammates, since glass bottles are not allowed in prison, the Niners would still have his pass rushing services that they value above all else, the public and trees would be protected from his driving skills, and Aldon himself would be able to concentrate on collecting a new style of illegal weapon, prison shanks. While a far cry from being the kind of weapon you can use to hose an entire neighborhood with bullets, prison shanks are probably still naughty enough to satisfy Aldon's need for dangerous toys, and he won't have to go all the way to Arizona to get said prison shanks.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Scottemojo":pk3u5ii5 said:
I personally hope Aldon is on the field every time we play the Niners. Aldon is a free play any time we need one. Dude turns into a zombie when he gets hard counted. And not one of those fast modern zombies, one of those old style slow ass bumbling around zombies. That dude going offsides was actually a part of that 4th and 7 play call.

Perhaps the Judge can sentence Aldon to life without parole, but due to Harbie's need to play him every down he can work release with the Niners? The Niners can have a driver pick him up in the mornings still bleary eyed from toilet wine, gawd knows they have that routine down already, Aldon can do his football thang, then the Niners can return him to prison where he can use his long arms to fend off unwanted amorous advances/grab prison buddy victims of his choosing and exchange gun stories with his felon friends. Really, it would be a win win for everyone. Aldon would not have to fear partying with his Niner teammates, since glass bottles are not allowed in prison, the Niners would still have his pass rushing services that they value above all else, the public and trees would be protected from his driving skills, and Aldon himself would be able to concentrate on collecting a new style of illegal weapon, prison shanks. While a far cry from being the kind of weapon you can use to hose an entire neighborhood with bullets, prison shanks are probably still naughty enough to satisfy Aldon's need for dangerous toys, and he won't have to go all the way to Arizona to get said prison shanks.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Scott, that is so awesome and SOOOO true. It was like in order to get the physical traits, Smith had to give up motor skills and common logic. I mean you are right, they can exploit Smith multiple times each game and watch him stand there after as he thinks about what to do next.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Scottemojo":5e5hpkot said:
Nominating for post of the mon.......no, wait year!

Front7vLOB

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":33ek1ju1 said:
Marvin49":33ek1ju1 said:
blah blah blah, blah-bu-blah blah blah. Blah.

You silly bastard. :)

You have gone from claiming that Smith won't see any time, to "won't see any significant time". I applaud this even though the remote possibility exists that he doesn't spend a minute in the slammer.

Of course his lawyer knows about the likely outcome. He knew that DA wouldn't take whatever deal they were offering and he knew that any trial would have been very bad. No contest is the lesser sentence plus protection against the application of the case in civil matters.

DUI x2? A wash.
LAX? Who cares? That has NO bearing on the possession charges. It simply comes down to the sentence for a no contest plea for 3 counts of felony possession. Straight up. Other citizens have done time in prison for less.
I don't think a prison sentence will come out of the felony possession charges. Aldon has probably been on some program for a while now to reduce any sentencing that would come about from his "no contest" plea. He might be placed under house arrest, but typically people are allowed to go to work in those circumstances.

The LAX incident won't amount to much.

I think Aldon will incur a sizable suspension from Gooddell. Maybe even an entire season. We shall see. If he does, I won't even be that upset about it. It just means that Aldon will have no leverage when we extend his contract beyond 2020.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
California's gun laws are dumb, but in this instance, I hope they are used to punish Aldon for what he should get some punishment for; the DUI.

Front7vLOB

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":24ogx8av said:
California's gun laws are dumb, but in this instance, I hope they are used to punish Aldon for what he should get some punishment for; the DUI.
that's fair. Most people don't see jail time for a DUI though

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Front7vLOB":67r99wer said:
I'm one of those guys that thinks DUI penalties are way too lax in every single state in the country. Also, this is Aldon's second DUI. Don't forget the one in Miami.

Front7vLOB

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2jsph8lr said:
Front7vLOB":2jsph8lr said:
I'm one of those guys that thinks DUI penalties are way too lax in every single state in the country. Also, this is Aldon's second DUI. Don't forget the one in Miami.
the one in Miami was dropped down to a misdemeanor. plus, I don't think it would have any bearing in a CA court. But, I wouldn't be surprised if you were right any he did receive jail time for it

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Front7vLOB":2wsl5hht said:
RolandDeschain":2wsl5hht said:
Front7vLOB":2wsl5hht said:
the one in Miami was dropped down to a misdemeanor. plus, I don't think it would have any bearing in a CA court. But, I wouldn't be surprised if you were right any he did receive jail time for it

You're wrong about that. A DUI is also a misdemeanor, and CA specifically says that wet reckless convictions are considered upon sentencing for a subsequent DUI. In the eyes of the law in CA, Aldon Smith is a repeat DUI offender. And then you have to consider his three felony convictions for illegal weapons possessions.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Front7vLOB":1q5d895y said:
I don't think a prison sentence will come out of the felony possession charges. Aldon has probably been on some program for a while now to reduce any sentencing that would come about from his "no contest" plea. He might be placed under house arrest, but typically people are allowed to go to work in those circumstances.

I think Aldon will incur a sizable suspension from Gooddell. Maybe even an entire season. We shall see. If he does, I won't even be that upset about it. It just means that Aldon will have no leverage when we extend his contract beyond 2020.

No, they don't have to go to prison on some felonies, these days Smith can do his time in a regular jail, then go to house arrest, which would make things interesting. He could have his own reality TV show "Real Prison Bitches of Santa Clara". That would be PHAT.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":14y4vdkd said:
Front7vLOB":14y4vdkd said:

No, they don't have to go to prison on some felonies, these days Smith can do his time in a regular jail, then go to house arrest, which would make things interesting. He could have his own reality TV show "Real Prison Bitches of Santa Clara". That would be PHAT.

LMAO, why do I envision Aldon being one of the bitches?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
RichNhansom":3qfcnwl8 said:
LMAO, why do I envision Aldon being one of the bitches?

Entertaining as that would be, as long as Smith wasn't confronted with a challenge requiring motor skills and intelligence I think he would hold his own.

But since the guns weren't used in a crime, the genius DE would be able to serve any length of time in a local jail and not the state pen. He won't see more than 30 actual days incarcerated. Even if he got a year, the judge would suspend most of it.

It would be great TV in the state pen though. "Aldon.... I heard Lysol from C block wants to sodomize you. What are you going to do now?"

Smith: "COWBOY!!! WHERE ARE YOU BRO? I got 99 problems"

MB12

Reaction score
:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

Attachments

• niners haha.jpg
    niners haha.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 835