Admitting you have a problem is the first step.

sainthawk29

Reaction score
I keep coming back to check if anything is developing like every 10 minutes. And feel an awkward sense of disappointment that there are no new updates.

Did JS have a ham sandwich for lunch? I don't care what the news is but give me something. All this NFL news and not a whole lot going on here.

I get it. I highly doubted we would be big players in FA, but I still keep logging on to "just make sure"

I have a problem.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
We blew our wad w/ Harvin. That was the "big move".

There will be others, but it might take some time to develop. John and Pete are not usually "sign out of the gate" players in free agency.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Danny O'Neil ‏@dannyoneil

Right now, #Seahawks fans are like the kids whose family opens all their presents on Christmas Eve.

JKent82

Reaction score
Yeah. I'm struggling to avoid constantly updating twitter. Even if I know not much is probably gonna happen til some more pieces fall. I demand news!

This offseason has been so slow and boring and the Seahawks have done nothing since like yesterday! A whole day!

DJrmb

Reaction score
lol Yeah I am doing the same. I've been very unproductive at work today...

I think you are right on Harvin, but also I think the guys we're interested in have bloated expectations right now because the market hasn't really been set for DE's yet. We have some more moves to make but we'll let other teams grind the guys down out there and then sign who we want at a more reasonable rate.

hawker84

Reaction score
DJrmb":qr57fkda said:

I think you are right on Harvin, but also I think the guys we're interested in have bloated expectations right now because the market hasn't really been set for DE's yet. We have some more moves to make but we'll let other teams grind the guys down out there and then sign who we want at a more reasonable rate.

Today? i've been unproductive at work since last October when i joined the Net. between this and peanut M&M's i'm a fricken wreck.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
HAhah. That's crazy. I haven't checked for updates for at least 15 minutes...unless you count the streaming NFLNetwork on my phone while I work...

The Outfield

Reaction score
hawker84":2w67emip said:
DJrmb":2w67emip said:

Today? i've been unproductive at work since last October when i joined the Net. between this and peanut M&M's i'm a fricken wreck.

SAME!!! Except it is since January that this site has been gnawing away at my life.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
The Outfield":1e1algpe said:
hawker84":1e1algpe said:
DJrmb":1e1algpe said:

SAME!!! Except it is since January that this site has been gnawing away at my life.

Not true! Look at me, I've been here for years and I only have...holy crap, when did I eclipse 5,000 posts?

CANHawk

Reaction score
DJrmb":2o2ij5gm said:

Very true. We didn't sign Flynn last year until after he had bobbed along in FA for a few weeks and his expectations (&/or his agent's) came back down to Earth. Let the suckers over pay (lookin at you Miami).

But yeah... we kinda blew our wad on Harvin anyway (which I'm totally cool with, I consider him our #1 draft pick). I don't like big money FA's much anyway.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I have a tennis match going on my computer. Back and forth between tabs... .net to KFFL.com and back. Over and over and...sorry, I gotta go to the other tab. May have missed something there in the last 5 minutes!

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Lmfao. I want an update on the update.

All day, everyday.

Harvin is just a beast. Beastmode with Beastmode. Beastmode x 2. Beastmode for one, Beastmode for all!

NYCoug

Reaction score
Basis4day":2z72hy4e said:
Danny O'Neil ‏@dannyoneil

Right now, #Seahawks fans are like the kids whose family opens all their presents on Christmas Eve.

As a kid, I was one of those families. And when I initially read this I thought it was pretty hilarious and true.

Then I realized that even on Xmas Morning, my dad would break out the surprise, great gift. I guess that would be Cliff Avril in this case. Thanks Dad!

Latest posts