Adams and Diggs still unsigned

GemCity

Reaction score
Can’t say much about Diggs. It was a good acquisition at the time.

I just wish we would’ve got the injury free Adams. He was beyond talented. Coverage was always sus but, he was the true definition of a “dog”.

If he could’ve stayed free of injury, no one would’ve been complaining about the steep trade cost.

Could’ve, should’ve, would’ve….

I’m glad we moved on.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
The safety position has been devalued this year. There's a saturation of them and good ones in college. Probably the same with WR, lots of beasts coming out of college whereas the year before there was less so.

I think injuries have screwed with Adams. We might give him a minimal deal to try him at LBer/pass rusher but I doubt his pride would allow it or risk further injuries.

Diggs will land somewhere on a cheap deal before the season or if a team gets injuries.

We spent way too much cap space on the safety position

Hotchy

Reaction score
God, I so miss Earl and Kam. I like safeties that carry those Ken Easley qualities. We haven't had that and still dont

BASF

Reaction score
Perhaps this should be in the NFL Forum.

As far as their being unsigned, neither of them deserve to be signed with how they played last season.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
I believe this was the biggest area of improvement in the off-season. Replacing both who couldn't tackle or cover with two guys that can tackle and are much better in coverage. Jenkins was very good in coverage. Julian Love was our best player in the backfield last season. Safety should be a strong suit this season. It's CB that I'm worried about now.