A. Successful season?

HawkerD

Reaction score
Not sure what will happen next week but based on the talent level, the injuries and playing in the toughest division, this team has over achieved. 11- 5 record, a road playoff victory and almost sweeping the division champ and #1 seed.

The team is fortunate to have great veteran leaders and yes, coaches that have brought out the best of everyone. Congrats to the Hawks and let’s keep this season going. 20 years is long enough to not have a win in GB.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Under the current circumstances (see massive injuries) and tonight’s win I’d say yes.
Still want them to keep winning though.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Absolutely winning on the road in the playoffs no matter what the circumstances is always great add to that an 11 win season . I'd say that more than qualifies for a successful season. There not done yet either a win in GB is not going to be easy but they have a chance.

sdog1981

Reaction score
A playoff win and competing for a division title every season is a reasonable goal for a team with an All-Pro QB. The Seahawks are one of those teams.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
With what 11 guys on IR and a couple more suspended, and the 2nd most total games missed by players in the entire NFL? Heck yes it's a successful season, win or lose. But, I expect a win on Sunday. Game is a tossup imo.

Latest posts