7-1-1

W

Welshers

Okay smarty pants I think you know I meant against the Cardinals.
I was just pulling your leg about the SB part but I am confused about you saying the Seahawks have a 7-1-1 record in Arizona. Did you mean to say the Seahawks under Pete Carroll? Because I'm sure you know the Seahawks have played the Cardinals in Arizona more than 9 times. So I'm just confused by the record or did you mean in their last 9 games against Arizona?

"7-1-1 That is the Seahawks record in Arizona."

That's what you said. And please don't think I'm trying to pick at you or get at you with semantics because I genuinely just don't know what you mean by that. Although my guess is you mean that is our record in arizona over our last 9 games?

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
All I know is that was the record that popped up on Seahawks Central last night as far as their record goes in Arizona. I assume it means Pete’s tenure although now that I think about it the math isn’t adding up. So don’t kill the messenger lol!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Here’s a screen grab of the stat…

Attachments

• D820BCDB-5C03-4ADB-84B0-C1854DA58A87.jpeg
    D820BCDB-5C03-4ADB-84B0-C1854DA58A87.jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 17
W

Welshers

All I know is that was the record that popped up on Seahawks Central last night as far as their record goes in Arizona. I assume it means Pete’s tenure although now that I think about it the math isn’t adding up. So don’t kill the messenger lol!
Understood, I was just confused about the math as I was positive that wasn't our overall record in Arizona haha. But it would make sense for it to be Pete's tenure or our last 9 games there, which is still very relevant information. We've dominated them in Arizona as of late which bodes well for us.

Here’s a screen grab of the stat…
thanks. It still doesn't make any sense to me but I can't be arsed to go do the research and look at our records in previous seasons and try and figure it all out. I know our last loss in Arizona was in the 2020 COVID year where we choked a 10 point lead and lost in OT. It was the game DK did his amazing chase down of Budda Baker. DK also had a winning touchdown in OT called back because of holding and we lost and fell to 5-1. It ended up costing us a first round bye. One of the more frustrating Seahawk regular season games in recent memory.

sdog1981

Reaction score
These records are not adding up. The Seahawks have been in the NFC West since 2002, this should be their 20th road game against the Cards.

Their stadium opened in 2006 which I hate to say is almost 20 years old too.

Jegpeg

Reaction score
It is just lazy / sensationalist journalism.

In their last 9 games in AZ against the cardinals the Seahawks are 7-1-1. Nine years were chosen because using less years or more years would result ins less spectacular headline. (We lost in 2012 in what was RW3s 1st NFL game).

In their last 9 games in AZ against the cardinals the Seahawks are 7-1-1. Not only is too wordy but it also raises questions why 9 games were chosen so it is shortened to "Road Ready 7-1-1 at AZ" it doesn't matter if it is misleading or even flat out wrong it makes their point.

BASF

Reaction score
I'm curious about Cards Simmons...concussion? Dude looked dazed and confused.
I said the same thing about Ertz in the first quarter. He got up after one of his catches definitely shaking his head to clear it. They never took him off the field to check.