6 of 7 CBS "experts" pick Seattle to win division

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1u334kku said:
And even better, Pete Prisco is the one who did not. He picked the 49ers.

2 of the 7 (Jason La Confora and Ryan Wilson) have us winning the Super Bowl, and a 3rd (Pat Kirwan) has us making the Super Bowl but losing.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foo ... win-it-all
Before I opened this thread I said to myself I bet Pete Pissquick was the one that didn't pick Seattle. Now lets piss this twit off by winning the Lombardi! :)

rjdriver

Reaction score
kearly":prdzz8wh said:
The Carolina game scares the bejeezus out of me, but I think if Seattle clears that hurdle, they will get on a serious roll and it won't stop until we win the SB next February.

Agreed.

Carolina is better than their record last year. Remember 7 out of the 9 games they lost last year were by 6 points or less. That's the mark of a team that just needs a little tweaking and experience.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2zsp2gbr said:
kearly":2zsp2gbr said:
The Carolina game scares the bejeezus out of me, but I think if Seattle clears that hurdle, they will get on a serious roll and it won't stop until we win the SB next February.

No need to be scared, Kip. They're chumps. We'll absolutely roll those creeps in that game. Their offense isn't going anywhere, and they have a weak-ass secondary that Russell will just love exploiting. Yes, their front-7 is decent, but I reckon we just leave a TE in there to help with blocking and let Russ air it out, mixing in a healthy dose of Lynch and Michael to keep them honest. Hawks win in week one. I guarantee it.
God gawd man, great posts lately! :th2thumbs: Agreed!

cacksman

Reaction score
CANHawk":100jsqpz said:
Stupid east coast bias...

Uh, they were voting on the NFC WEST. Any team they picked wouldn't have shown an East Coast bias..

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
kearly":n84bh5t7 said:

Our one Super Bowl season.. we started 0-1.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
mretrade":1n36y0uh said:
The 49ers first five games are brutal. Will determine a lot in my opinion.

Yep. And yet, NO ONE is talking about this.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Defenses start out strongest at the beginning of the season. There offense isn't great, but we will probably start out flat. So I expect them to take an early lead. That said, I think by the second half we will shut them down and Lynch will wear them out so we will come back in the second half and win that game. 17-10 is my guess.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Those guys are all wrong with their AFC North picks. Cleveland will make the playoffs. They are the Seahawks of last year. A bunch of close losses last year and a lot of young talent.

mrdaija

Reaction score
I'm scared of that Carolina game only in so much as bad performances on 10AM games ruin my day. If we stink at 1PM at least I got some things done in the morning...

BlueTalons

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3ioh1r4z said:
And even better, Pete Prisco is the one who did not. He picked the 49ers.

2 of the 7 (Jason La Confora and Ryan Wilson) have us winning the Super Bowl, and a 3rd (Pat Kirwan) has us making the Super Bowl but losing.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foo ... win-it-all
And of those "wins" they predict us winning by 2 TDs. Our one Superb Owl "loss" is predicted by 3.

GO Hawks!

Latest posts