Banned
Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2d40rqtu said:
Zebulon Dak":2d40rqtu said:
Thank you, come again.

Should have posted this, Zeb:

thank_you_come_again_det.jpg

;)

You're right, perfect Apu Nahasapeemapetilon opportunity wasted. I apologize for the oversight. Thanks for having my back.

kearly

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":m6xe94te said:
edit: not sure what it is, but it seems we're losing every 3rd game. our win-win-lose is still in effect..

Meaning that you will earn a bye and lose in the NFC Championship. To us, of course.

hawksman53

Reaction score
the hawks coacing staff needs to go down to arizona and help the cards out this week!!!! i want them to beat the whiners sooooo baddd right now!!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Good on ya for coming back. I think your team just happened to step into a perfect storm. Coming of an exhausting win in NE and into the Clink with a team that is peaking is sorta like stepping into a tree shedder. Your D was actually playing some fast and very discipline ball, but I think the X-factor was Russell Wilson. Also, although trying to quiet the crowd with a deep shot from cap against our 'inferior' depth at corner looked good on paper, I think coming in and just grinding it out on that first series would have set the tone much better for a hard-fought game.

Starrman44

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":26gdgyct said:
Good on ya for coming back. I think your team just happened to step into a perfect storm. Coming of an exhausting win in NE and into the Clink with a team that is peaking is sorta like stepping into a tree shedder.

Yep, and we played and beat the Pats before barely losing to the Niners in San Fran the first time. Kind of funny how the schedule worked out...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Very cool of you to come in and acknowledge the Hawks, I haven't seen a lot of that elsewhere. I was surprised at the score, thought it would be much closer. A couple things that impressed my about the Niners (I sit in the front row of the south end zone, 3rd level) was how quickly their D closed in on plays. There was one where Wilson scrambled forever, and it looked like he had a clear path to the end zone, and it closed up almost instantly. Not sure any other teams could have stopped that play. Also, their overall O-Line play vs. our pass rush was pretty solid. Holding the Hawks to only one sack is impressive.

Latest posts