2nd Kraken pre-season game tonight 7pm KONG

Boycie

Reaction score
I'm interested to see how Wright plays. This kid looked like he had a chip on his shoulder after the Habs took Slafkovsky over him. I think you got a gem there, and a soon to be fan fave!

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I'm interested to see how Wright plays. This kid looked like he had a chip on his shoulder after the Habs took Slafkovsky over him. I think you got a gem there, and a soon to be fan fave!
Yep. I think he’ll be the steal of the draft but time will tell. If he’s as good as advertised and Beniers is as good as he looked in limited games, the C position is likely stacked well for the future.

I think with the additions in the off-season if they can play a bit better defense and have the goalie play inmprove this team has a shot at the playoffs.

Boycie

Reaction score
I was hoping to get down south to watch a game this year. Hopefully I will be able to see the Canucks play there before I move across the continent. You guys have a good 1-2 punch down the spine, and that is huge.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I was hoping to get down south to watch a game this year. Hopefully I will be able to see the Canucks play there before I move across the continent. You guys have a good 1-2 punch down the spine, and that is huge.
It’s worth it. They have a very entertaining pregame show that’s worth the price of admission alone.

Great game by the fellas tonight. 3-0 win, Beniers got a goal. (y)

Boycie

Reaction score
Nice! I hope they do well! I'm a Hawks, Mariners, and Sounder's fan, but I will never be a Kraken fan. I've spent 40 years waiting to see a Stanley Cup here in Vancouver, and I hope I get to see it before I die!

How'd Shane Wright look?

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Nice! I hope they do well! I'm a Hawks, Mariners, and Sounder's fan, but I will never be a Kraken fan. I've spent 40 years waiting to see a Stanley Cup here in Vancouver, and I hope I get to see it before I die!

How'd Shane Wright look?
He didn’t play. Supposed to play tomorrow.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score

Looks like anyone that played on Monday isn’t playing on Tuesday and visa versa .

Rainger

Reaction score
I am able to watch highlights on NHL app but they are not streaming pre season games
:-( What I have seen is promising BUT it is pre season. I sure hope this year they can improve on the glaring holes from last year.

Rainger

Reaction score

How'd Shane Wright look?
Well I will NEVER be a Canucks fan, they stole the expansion into the NHL from the Seattle Totems in 1970. Yes I lived in Victoria BC and loved seeing all my friends sad faces every year the Canucks failed and still do.

I do have inside info on how and why the Canucks got into the NHL and not the Seattle Totems, as my Grandfather was the president of the WHL back when it was a pro league. (he is in the NHL HOF). I have waited 41 years for Seattle to get an NHL team because of the Canucks!

GO THE KRAKEN!

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Another win with Donato, Wright, and a skeleton crew (talent wise) in preseason game #3 in Vancouver, in OT.

Rainger

Reaction score
I say we keep wrecking the Canucks, Flame, and Oilers until they agree to hate us as much as they do each other. No need to feel like nOObs that way.
Oh trust me I hate the Canucks, however we dooooo need to keep this in perspective, it is only pre season. I am loving the highlights I am getting here in OZ but it is pre season.